Sunday, September 15

Marianne Design Divas - Anything Goes




Good morning my dears,  It's time for another wonderful challenge over at

Marianne Design Divas 

and for this months challenge we have chosen the theme of Anything Goes.  Do remember though you must use Marianne Design products on your creation and tell us which items you've used.

I wanted to make a card for a dear friend who like me was born in the 1950's and the minute I saw these fabulous papers I knew what I wanted.  My friend loved it to bits, said it reminded her of the way her Mum used to dress.  

Your will find a complete list of ingredients used with links to our fabulous Sponsor who this month is 

Cuddly Buddly
 who carry a fantastic range of Marianne Design Products.


I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts

Here is the fabulous bundle of goodies that one of our winning entries will receive



We are also sponsored by Marianne Designs
and yet again some one very lucky will be receiving this fabulous package.



I do hope you will pop over and join us, in the meantime I wish you all a wonderful day ahead.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Stamp Sun Challenge:  Colours of  Orange/Green/Brown 
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  Hip to be Square 



Marianne Design Products Used:

Marianne Design A5 paper bloc Fabulous Fifties PK9094
Creatable Chinese Roses LR0163 made with the above papers
Cutting Die pages, Tabs and Sentiments COL1315
Craftable Clocks and Hands CR1234

6 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi,
    I have just discovered your blog and think that your cards are AMAZING! Especially the Tilda cards.
    I was just wondering what you use in your silicone moulds is it Fimo?
    Also I see that you now use Copic markers rather than Promarkers are Copics better? (I use Promarkers)
    Hope you don't mind the questions!
    Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those rolled flowers, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous vintage card. Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the design and the details. Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card.. Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&CC..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx