Sunday, September 15

Totally Tilda DT #80 Midway reminder - Tilda in the Garden




Good morning everyone,  I'm here to share my midway DT card for our current challenge over at 

Totally Tilda 

The theme is Tilda in the Garden but you must to include either a seed packet or some sort of garden tool, but not one that Tilda herself is carrying.  


Our sponsor for this challenge is  The Ribbon Girl

  

I've used Tilda with hat and coloured her with copics and Derwent softpencils.  As always I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post for you with links where possible.

Hugs

Challenges Entered:

Tilda's Town Challenge:  Use a Background Stamp
Marvelous Magnolias Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Anything Goes Challenge:  In the Garden 
Addicted to Stamps Challenge:  Make your Mark, using markers. I've used Copics and Derwent softpencils 
Docrafts Challenge Blog:  Birthday's this week.



18 comments:

  1. I love all the masking you've been doing lately, another winner here Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi she is beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for sharing her with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, Suzi! I love all the gorgeous details includng those beautiful flowers and the seed packet!! LOVE it!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, your card is so adorable! I love the scene you created with Tilda and the flowers. The seed packets are a nice touch as well!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzie I wish I had half your talent, this is so beautiful. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card, Suzi! It is soft and girly. I love the design and the stamps you used. The colors are so soft. It's beautiful!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous scene Suzi!!!! Love your flowers and beautiful papers! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Such lovely colors.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi! Great coloring and fantastic layout! I love all the special items you added to this card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi - I just love popping in to visit and see your gorgeous creations. You have such a talent for layering and combing elements in such a way that its all pleasing but doesn't overwhelm the image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love your beautiful flowers.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a beautiful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Tilda coloring and designing Suzi! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card!!! Beautiful Tilda and beautiful background!
    Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia challenge!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hiya Suzi,
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town with your fabulous card and great background stamp.
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous card... perfect Tilda image for our Garden challenge! Loving your colouring too..

    Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes this time..

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx