Sunday, September 8

Totally Tilda DT #80 Tilda in the Garden







Good morning my lovelies,  It's Sunday and time for another fabulous challenge over at


This fortnights theme is Tilda in the Garden and you must include either a seed packet and/or GardenTool/s in your creation. 

I've used 3 different Magnolia Stamps and masked them together. Sweet Pea Tilda, Eater Background stamp and Sign Post.  As always you will find a list of ingredients with links at the bottom of my post.

Do please pop over and take a peek at the amazing creation our sweet Tildarette's have made to enthuse and entice you to come and join us at Totally Tilda. 

Our Sponsor for this fortnights challenge is 



Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Bearly Mine Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  Pretty in Pink 
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Pretty in Pink 
Time for a Magnolia Challenge:  Anything Goes. 
Addicted To Stamps and More:  Anything Goes 
Stampin' Royalty:  Use Patterned Paper


19 comments:

  1. Suzi that scene is wonderful, must have taken ages to colour, love it!!
    and I love your seed packet, just brilliant!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used 3 stamps to create this wonderful scene! Your card is awesome and I love the lace, so delicate and pretty. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Suzi. The Tilda is so sweet and I love the scene you have created. I love the design also.
    I have some info on my blog that you may be interested in reading.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi this is so adorable! You did a beautiful job of creating such a lovely scene! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is stunning. Wonderful creation.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done Suzi!!! Your masking is perfect and I just LOVE all of your embellishments! Your colouring as always is FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally stunning card as always. love everything about it. Thank you for playing along with us at BearlyMine challenges this time. Good Luck. Jackie DT. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your card very much , Suzi !! Thank you for joining us at TFM this time. Hugs , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little scene you've created Suzi, it's just perfect and makes for a gorgeous creation♥

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Susie she is just beautiful! she reminds me of a sweet pea flower. and your masking is brill. and don't get me started on your colouring, blows me away each time.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty love the soft colors and embellies...lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful, your colouring of the image is awesome. Thank you for joining us at BMD. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute idea! Your card looks great with all the images, love it! Love the paper you paired with, so beautiful.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a wonderful scene, fab details and colours. Thanks for joining us at LHOSM.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute! Beautifully coloured and the design and flowers are stunning. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! Wow! just wonderful.. Love it.. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck..:)
    * I'm so happy to follow you. Your work is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! I love the scene you have created.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx