Sunday, September 22

Totally Tilda DT #81 Tilda with Food







Good morning my dears,  I hope your weekend is going great.  I'm here to share my DT card for our new challenge over at 


The theme for this fortnights challenge is Tilda with Food!!!  I chose to use this adorable Tilda with Candy Cone from the Sweet Christmas collection 2011.  She has been coloured with my new ShinHan pens along with some Derwent softpencils for highlights. 

I've popped a list of ingredients used with links for you at the bottom of my post.

Do please pop over and take a look at the stunning creation my fellow Tildarette's have made to enthuse and encourage you to come and join us.  They are beautiful.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Nikki from


gif maker

This is the prize that our lucky winner will receive


Wishing you all a wonderful day, thank you for popping in to visit and can I just say a big Hello (waves) to my new followers.  It's lovely to have you here.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Fashionista Magnolia and More Challenge:  Anything Goes with a Magnolia No Nose theme and there is a DT call.
Dutch Magnolia Lovers Challenge:  Anything Goes ( stamp must be at least 1yr old)
Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Make it Sparkle 
One Crazy Stamper Challenge:  Christmas. 
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge: Non Traditional Colours. 
Crafting When We Can Challenge:   Seasons - either colours, images, sentiment etc.  I've chosen Winter (love it) 
Christmas Inspiration Challenge challenge 03/2013: Use Punches or Die cuts.
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge:  Cut it out!!  die cuts, punches or use your scissors.







27 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Suzi. The image is so sweet and I love the xmas tree with the coloured dots. A fabulous design and embellies.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Suzi. Your card is gorgeous and I thank you so much for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Now, you only have to correct the link so that you entry will count for the challenge. You used the entirely blog link when the correct is the challenge post link. Please, do the correction, ok? I hope you will play with us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susi. Now the link is perfect. Thank you! As I said before, your card is really beautiful and I hope to see you playing with us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, a lot going on without being too fussy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suzi...so VERY DELECTABLE!! You have created a beauty again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous tree! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous! I love the color scheme & all the elements you've incorporated into your design! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Winter card is gorgeous; love the image and all the layers you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Suzie
    wow... what a wonderful card. I love your tree, beautiful.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tree and bunting Suzi!!!! This is a gorgeous Tilda, love her hair. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous card Suzi.
    This little Tilda is so cute...I hope she's going to share all those sweeties!
    Love the tree too with the sparkle and pearl dots.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous Suzi...love what you've done with the Christmas tree xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Suzi, this is very sweet! I love the paper and soft colours and that gorgeous spotty tree ,beautifully done my friend
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Suzi! This is GORGEOUS!!!! I love that tree! Tilda, of course, is beautiful! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the sweet Tilda and fantastic tree
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so elegant! Love the soft colors you chose and that tree is spectacular.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. A master piece in shabby chic Suzi this is a beauty , love all the soft shades it's just perfect
    Hugs Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore this card Suzi. The soft colours are just perfect.
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty for Christmas! Hugs lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card for my CHNC weekly challenge - the card was too late for challenge 142, but it still fits 143 as you've used stamping, so the link remains - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh love all the soft pinks & blues. A lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  23. so very very cute, love the colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting When We can, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet christmas, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  25. So sweet Christmas card Suzi! Thank you for playing along with us at (Fashionista) Magnolia and more challenge.
    Hope you joining us again soon!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  26. !WOW! So beautiful is your entry thank you for sharing this in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx