Friday, October 4

Altered Paper Bag - London Tilda




Good morning all,  It's been a miserable couple of days here in Scotland, rainy, windy and chilly!!!  so what better opportunity to sit cosy in my craft room and colour up this amazing new Little London stamp collection.  I've used the Vintage Phone Booth and Sweet London Tilda.  I'm loving them to bits.

The whole collection and the Mini collection are available now  from Diana over at  MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS STORE

Diana also has a very special deal on the Mini collection. 

MINI Little London Collection Bundle - Click Image to Close


I decided to alter a brown paper bag to hold some gifts for someone special.  All my ingredients are listed below with links to where you can purchase them where possible.



This huge chunky post card chocolate bar is going inside the bag along with a few other goodies for one of my family's upcoming Birthday. Not sure if you can make out the writing but it says 

Par Avon - Paris
Miss Shop A Hokic
101 Must Have Close
Shoeminster. 

I'm sure she will enjoy it.





Challenges Entered:


Dutch Magnolia Lovers Challenge:  Congratulations is the theme. My bag is for a Birthday. 
Storyteller Challenge:  This is the 1st challenge and Anything Goes.
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  Signs of Distress 
Moving along with the Times Challenge:  Anything Goes.
Baffies Creative Shop Challenge:  Around the World - Tilda is in London.
Scrapper's Delights Challenge:  Make your own embellishments. I've made my rolled roses and all my wee stamps are made from the same paper and my scallop scissors. 


Items Used:  with links where possible.



16 comments:

  1. OHHH Suzi...just GORGEOUS!!! And I have both these stamps on pre-order already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Suzi!! I adore all of it and I have that paper pad, I bought it back after my last trip "home" and this is the first time I've seen it used and you used it wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and love the color scheme. Love the two images together, love your rolled roses in polka dots, your card is beautiful.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous presentation of the new stamp, love your card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovley:-) Thanx for joining us at Storyteller
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, not very often we see red phone boxes any more, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card with lots of super embellishments. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Suzi, you are so fast and productive on your new stamps, lol. Beautiful masking job and love those cute handrolled flowers :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card. Great coloring!
    Thanx for joining us at Storyteller
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    Hugs Ann Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi , your paperbag looks amazing !! So colourfull. And that chocolate-bar .... so original with that text. Thank you for joining us at DML this time. Hugs , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful gift bag Suzi, Can't wait to get my new stamps
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful, great job!

    Hugs
    Kim

    Kindly check my new site DigiDarlaDesigns.com for more beautiful digi's if you have some time...

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous creation! I'm sure she will LOVE it! Too cute for words! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx