Tuesday, October 15

Magnolia-licious DT - Shaped Cards/No Squares





Good morning everyone,  I'm here to share my card along with the other girls from team B over at 

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS CHALLENGE

you still have lots of time to pop over and join us, this fortnights theme is to create a shaped card/project but NO SQUARES!!! 

As you can see I've used my Grand Go-Kreate dies for the base of my card and of course Sweet London Tilda along with her Vintage Phone Booth from the Little London Collection 2013 available  over at Diana's Magnolia-licious Store

You can find a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible.

The prize for our challenge is a wonderful special surprise package from the very generous Diana.

   

That's all from me for now my dears but I wish you all a wonderful crafty day.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Simply Magnolia:  Flowers and Lace  Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia:  Dots or Stripes 
Inkspirational Challenge:  Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations: Ribbon 
Happy Campers Challenge #21 :  Show us your Flowers 
Marvelous Magnolias:  Anything Goes 
613 Avenue Create #41 Anything Goes with the option to Pile it On






21 comments:

  1. Great card Suzi! I love the shape and colours and the embellishments are fab. Thanks for joining in the Happy Campers challenge. Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Suzi! Wow, this is jaw dropping amazing! What a wonderful piece of artwork!! I am really thrilled!
    Thanks so much for sharing your fantastic project with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Regards and "Hugs", Renata (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi gorgeous card love the shape, layout and image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a delight and the paper is perfect, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! There are so many amazing details here! What masterful layering and I love those rolled flowers! Very beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card with such beautiful embellishments! Love the image! You colored it perfectly! Just adorable! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card! Beautifully done.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and delightful. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    613AvenueCreate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card with beautiful details.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally gorgeous card, Suzi!! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge this week and welcome again.

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowwww gorgeous card did you make in totally British style! Thank you for joining our Marvelous Magnolia Challenge and good luck! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card Suzi - Tilda looks so cute and well prepared for our British weather lol!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous shaped card with a great scene and marvelous colors. Gorgeous!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi, this is a fabulous creation!! I can tell you put a lot of work into this!! Thank you for playing at 613 Avenue Create this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, Love the details and all the elements. Thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is just beautiful! I love the embellishing around the scene. Gorgeous colors too.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card! It has so much going on - so many wonderful details and colors and the image is sweet, sweet, sweet. Wonderful job! Thanks for joining us in the Pattie's Creations Ribbon Challenge. Make sure and enter the Orange and Black Challenge too. Nancy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lot of lovely detail! I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a pretty cards Suzi. I love that Tilda image. Going to create with her soon myself. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Suzi, a fabulous card, I love your design and stunning papers. Tilda is just adorable and such beautiful embellishments!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at LHOSM
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx