Thursday, October 17

Magnolia-licious: Winter Wonderland Collection now Available for Pre-Order




Good evening my dears,  I have another Christmas card to share with you using the adorable new stamps from Winter Wonderland Collection 2013 Now available for Pre-Order from Magnolia Stamps HERE 

Diana is giving you all a wonderful pre Christmas gift and has discounted the stamps by a very generous 20%.  This discount is even available on the full range of Mini stamps too with an absolute unbelievable offer of all 25 mini stamps for just $100.00 Wow!!!  how fabulous is that.

I've used two adorable stamps The Day before Christmas Tilda with Stocking and Edwin hiding in the tree!! I wonder if Tilda has spotted him as she tries to hang her stocking up for Santa. 

My advice is to get yourself over to the Store and place your order cause I can promise you that these are going to be snapped up fast, every stamp is so darn cute and lovable, I know I'll be using these for all my Christmas cards, just need to find some more hours in the day to make them. lol.  

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I really appreciate it and I hope you have a lovely evening.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:


Crafty Little Fairies:  Christmas in October
Moving Along with the Times:  Christmas Cuties. 
Crafting by Design:  Anything Goes 
Christmas cards all year Round:  Getting ready for Christmas. 
Crafting Musketeers:  Christmas in October 
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Christmas is round the Corner 

Items used:

 Day before Christmas Edwin #139
Day before Christmas Tilda stocking #292
Magnolia papers
Prima Flowers
Whimsy Stamp
Marianne Design postage stamp 

22 comments:

  1. You're on a roll, this is gorgeous, love that paper, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - thanks for sharing for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' and also for our Christmas challenge at Crafting Musketeers, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi what an adorable card love the images so cute, wish I could afford them but on a spending freeze at the moment as hubby has been off work after his op. I would love these images though so will have to wait till the pennies are in the bank again. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card for Crafting Musketeers 'Christmas in October'. Thanks also for sharing this for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful this card is Suzi!! Just LOVELY and I hopped over to Magnolia-licious and ordered almost the whole collection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fabulous Suzi!!!!! Love the background papers and the delicate snowflake. Are both of these sweetie part of the stamp kit? Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Suzi. The Tildas are so sweet and I love the papers and design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very gorgeous!!!! The new stamps are awesome too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. So festive and beautiful! Love those new stamps too! Great job!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous image great snowflake. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card in lovely colours! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable little card love the snowflake thank you for joining in with us at crafting musketeers and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty Christmas card Suzi.
    Love the vintagey look and gorgeous new stamps.
    Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty!! nice coloring.. lovely!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Suzi. Love the DP's and diecuts. Cute maggies--can't wait to get mine.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beauty! I love these new images.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute card and lovely masking of these stamps Suzi :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely Gorgeous!! thank you for joining us over at The Crafting Musketeers! Nicole DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just oh so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely adorable Suzi! Love it! I think I need to get busy making Christmas cards! What an inspiration you are! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh! This is so sweet! Fabulous colors and I love the vintage feel! Great card!!!

    Thanks for sharing at Crafting Musketeers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx