Wednesday, October 23

Midweek Magnolias DT #75 Lots of Layers





Good morning my dears,  it's time for another wonderful challenge over at 


 
This fortnight we would love to see all your matting and layering,  so lots n lots of layers on your creations. 

I've decorated a gift bag to fill with lovely goodies for someone's Christmas!!! I wonder which one of my Design Team buddies is going to receive this!!! lol 

Anyway I've used the adorable Show the way Tilda and Show the way Sign from the new Magnolia Winter Wonderland 2013 collection, which is now available for pre-order over at 
Magnolia-licous Store  where you will find amazing discount prices and special offers on all Magnolia stamps and lots lots more.

I will as always pop a list of ingredients used in the making of my project with links where possible at the bottom of my post.

In the meantime you really need to get yourself over to Midweek Magnolias and take a peek at the fantastic selection of creation my sweet DT buddies have made to enthuse and encourage you to join in this fabulous challenge. 

That's about it from me for now my lovely's.  I wish you all a wonderful craft day and an even craftier week.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under:  Anything Goes
Time for a Magnolia Challenge:   Christmas with a doily
Crafty little Fairies:  Christmas in October
Crafts-Too Challenge: Christmas Scene 
Fashionista Challenge:  Shabby Chic   
Crafty Sentiments:  Bingo (die cuts/doilie/flowers)



19 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, love all the pretty die cuts
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi as per usual hun you have created a stunningly beautiful card love everything about from the butterflies to the gorgeous Tilda image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove gift bags and this is absolutely exquisite. Loving the cute Tilda and all the beautiful details....soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous bag, I love all the distressing on the flowers, ahhh you're making me want to make some Christmas crafts, and that Tilda is just the cutest! Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week, good luck Suzi~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gift bag, Suzi. Tilda is adorable and I love all the pretty embellies that have been distressed and gesso'ed. So wintry.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous sweetie, sooooo love this bag. My original card for this challenge has got this stamp on it but never had time put all my foofiness on it lol. Love these new stamps sooooooo much.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous gift bag - so pretty.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Crafty Little Fairies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing gift bag, love all sweet details
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY MY Suzi!!! This is just fabulous!! I love all of the butterflies flying around...your image is so beautifully coloured...I can't wait to get my new collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, Suzi! I love the entire thing! There are so many interesting things to drool over! I love your Tilda. She is colored perfectly! Great job!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous gift bag! I love all the layers and detailing you added to this! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenbge Blog! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful gift bag, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous gift bag Suzi!!! Love how you added the writing on the sign, very clever. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is amazing Suzi, I love the butterflies and all your embellishments! Your coloring work is fabulous as well. Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this is stunning and thanks for sharing at crafty sentiments and sorry for the lateness of mycomment

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love what you've done with the butterflies..beautiful little bag..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable Suzi! Just too cute! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOHooohhh this is really beautiful!!!! Thank you for joining us at TFMC!!

    gr. Arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is awesome sweetie thanks for sharing at Crafts too hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx