Wednesday, October 9

Midweek Magnolias DT #75 Song Birds - Not Happy Birthday





Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card with you for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS 

For the next fortnight we would love to see you choose a SONG to inspire your creation (NOT Happy Birthday) 

I've used the Vintage Phone booth and London Tilda as my main images from the New Little London Collection 2013 and coloured them with various mediums.  As always I have added a list of ingredients to the bottom of my post with links where possible.

Oops!! nearly forgot to tell you the title of my Song choice, I immediately thought of Chas & Dave who release a song called 
London Girl in 1983

Do pop over and take a peek at the fabulous Creations my fellow DT members have made for you this week using some fabulous song choices.  They are brilliant. 
  
Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Use a Charm - My charm is a wee umbrella on my heart tag. 
Craft Your Passion:  Metal 
Bearly Mine Challenges:  Ribbon/String/Twine
Papertake Weekly:  Two by Two  Use 2 of something, I've chosen to use 2 stamps. 

Ingredients used:

16 comments:

  1. wow....what a beautiful card, love it.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunner! I love the vintage with your scene. The sidewalk is adorable, fabulous card!
    Have a great day Suzi!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful! Love those new stamps! Lovely colors!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very well done Suzi as always!!! I can't wait to receive my London order!!! You always inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grwat card Suzi. I love these stamps - grwat song choice.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Suzi what a stunning beautiful gorgeous card. Love all the elements to this, wish I could make something half as good. Love Alison xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love this little Tilda, such a sweet scene
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stone pathway Suzi!!!! So beautiful and your colouring is exquisite! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your adorable and gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card, so many gorgeous details.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like take a look -
    http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really drawn to lots of layers - and this one is beautiful Suzi! I especially like the postcard and the sentiment banner. The charm fits our theme perfectly - thank you for sharing your project in the “Heavy Metal” Challenge at Craft Your Passion.
    ~ginny
    Design Team - Craft Your Passion
    RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! This is a wonderful project!!! Love how you colored her!

    Thanks for participating in CYP challenge!

    Kat
    Craft Your Passion DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is gorgeous Suzi! Lovely stamp and embellishments. Thanks for playing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi this is adorable! So cute! Love that Tilda! Beautiful creation! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx