Wednesday, October 30

Midweek Magnolias DT #76 Lots of Layers Midway reminder







Morning everyone,  Just wanted to remind you that you still have lots of time to come over and join in our current challenge at 


Our theme is Lots of Layers. We have had some wonderful entries so far but there is always room for more.  Do remember to read our very simple Rules in order to be including in the fabulous prize from 




I've used two of the adorable In the Snow Tilda's from the New Winter Wonderland 2013 collection which you will find over at Magnolia-licious Stamps along with Doohickey dies, papers and so much more.  

I am so loving this collection I think it's one of my favourites, but then again I say this every time a new collection comes out.  The thing is I love every single stamp in this one and not just a selected few.

I've popped a list of ingredients used and links where possible so that you can find the items easily.

In the meantime do pop over and take a peek at the other wonderful creations the DT have made for you this week. 


Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl Magnolia only Challenge:  Spots n Dots 
Simply Magnolia Challenge:  Colours of Pink/Green/Blue
Pile it On Challenge:  Embellishment Crazy
The Corrosive Challenge:  Tic/Tac/Toe I've chosen middle row down Dies/Image/Charm 
Oldie but a Goodie Challenge:  Use your old stash and add a charm  (my old stash is my blue and brown ribbon and my MD lace, they are at least 2 yrs old and so are some of my flowers)  




15 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love that gorgeous Christmas tree, nice work Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Suzi. Love the cute little scene and all the pretty layers of elements.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card Suzi love the tree and the images so cute. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is both gorgeous and adorable! Those stamps are just tooo cute!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Suzi and the colouring is really nice! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only Challenge of spots and dots, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Suzi!!! And I got my new Winter Collection in the mail today!!! Can't wait to get time to play with them!! Thanks for continuing to inspire!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing job you did! The card is simply beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabulous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic card with a cute couple of Tildas and fantastic die cuts. Great job!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Suzi! Love the die cuts! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi, I love how you put these to images together! And, all the layers that you have added are just wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great and beautiful card Suzi. Love the way you masked these two images together :O)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL card!!!
    Thank you for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing card. Love this frosty feel.
    Many thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie` “Charming (use charms)” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just stunning! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx