Sunday, October 13

Totally Tilda DT #82 Spooky/Halloween Midway Reminder



A very good morning to you all,   I wanted to remind you that there is still a whole week left to pop over and join in our fun Spooky/Halloween challenge at 


I've used sweet Hocus-pocus Wizard Tilda, I think she makes a fabulous Halloween image.  My papers are a mixture of Tim Holtz, Prima and Close to my Heart.


Our Sponsor for this challenge is 


with a fabulous clear stamp set


Do please pop over and take a peek at the scary/spooky/Halloween creation our lovely Tildarette's have made to enthuse you this week. The are Spooktacular!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Ribbon Carousel Challenge:  Halloween and use a spooled item on your creation, I've used Halloween ribbon. 
Time for a Magnolia Challenge:  Fall/Halloween
Marvelous Magnolias:  Anything Goes 
Desafio Mad about Magnolias:  Warm or Cool colours, I've gone with Warm colours 
C.r.a.f.t. Challenge:  Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving
Hanna and Friends: Halloween 
Moving along with the Times:  Spooktastic Times (Halloween)





15 comments:

  1. Oh Suzi!!!! I love the pumpkins, specially the one with a big hat. Your Tilda looks fabulous and I really like the layout of your card. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love all the embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card with fabulous colors and textures. You did a spooktacular job!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi another wonderful card love the layout and image so cute. Gorgeous. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent card Suzi!
    Wonderful colours and textures.
    Love all your embellishments.
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, I love the cute scene you've created, nice work my friend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sweetie, this is just gorgeous.
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! So many fancy, fun details!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE you card Suzi!! Great colouring and all your embellishments are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Suzi, I just love it!! Thanks for joining us at TFMC, hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is super, what a great card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Card Suze Thanks For Sharing At Craft

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great Halloween card! Love it! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Suzi ! Gorgeous card, but we are unable to consider your entry. The Mag About Magnolias Challenges are for people who live in Brazil. Tks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx