Sunday, October 27

Totally Tilda DT #83 Just the Ticket - Midway Reminder




Good morning my lovely's,  I hope you are having a lovely weekend.   I want to remind you that you still have lots of time to join in our challenge over at 


This challenge we would love to see sweet Tilda and at least one ticket on your creation. 

I've used this adorable In the snow Tilda with Ski's  from the new Magnolia Winter Wonderland 2013 Collection.  She has been coloured with a mixture of different mediums,  pro-markers/flex markers and Derwent soft pencils for shading.  I will pop a list of ingredients used and links where possible at the bottom of my post for you.

Our sponsor is the lovely Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and the prize is a lovely voucher to spend in store.

gif maker



Do please pop over to the challenge blog and take a peek at the amazing creations my fellow Tildarette's have made just to enthuse and encourage you this week.  You will love them.

In the meantime do have a wonderful day and remember the clocks went back this morning. lol - yes "I forgot"  hehehe!!!! so I lost my extra hour, now where did I put it. !!!

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Hobby Cutz Challenge: Are having a game of Bingo I've chosen Pearls/flowers/sparkle - top row across.
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long:  Patterns, use normal Patterned paper (not Christmas) on your project. I've used Maja Designs Spring Vintage 6x6 pad.
Graph'It Markers Colouring Challenge:  Alternative Christmas colours. 
Scrapping 4fun Challenge:  Holiday or Christmas project.




19 comments:

  1. Such a cute Tilda stamp and so many beautiful details on your card.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges.
    Barbara = DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo beautiful! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi gorgeous card love the sweet Tilda image so sweet. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome card, thank you for joining us at Scrapping4funchallenges. Please, remember to leave a message and follow our blog.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation! I love your flower arrangement and your little tags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's adorable Suzi!!! Love the flowers and the sentiment! They are perfect! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi this is a BEAUTIFUL card!!! I love all of your layers and this little sweetie is just gorgeous...I can't wait for mine to arrive...it's on it's way!! YIPPEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful! Love your design.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!!! Love the non-traditional colors and, of course, the papers. So many fabulous details you have stuck in there and they all look amazing together. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card, love all the layers and the distressing. Thank you for playing over at Scrapping4FunChallenges

    Cristina DT
    www.vintagepink39.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! I'm really loving this new collection, beautiful card Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, such an adorable image and fab details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. so sweet to admire your lovely creation at CSAYL with our no paper design challenge Suzi, nice and cute card, hope to see you next time, biz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Susie great colour combo and sweet embellies too
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this new stamp collection and you have done her up so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Graph'It colour challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my! How cute is this! I, too, love these new images! Beautiful card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous card with lots of amazing details.
    Thank you for joining us at Hobbycutz “BINGO” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx