Sunday, October 20

Totally Tilda DT #83 Just the Ticket







Good morning my lovely's,  I hope you are having a lovely weekend.   It's time for a new challenge over at 


This fortnight we would love to see sweet Tilda and at least one ticket on your creation. 

for my card I've used three stamps from the Little London Collection.  Tilda with Magnolia/Vintage Phone box/Edwin with his Derby hat.  They have all been coloured with a mixture of different mediums pro-markers/flex markers and derwent soft pencils for shading.  I will pop a list of ingredients used and links where possible at the bottom of my post for you.

Our sponsor this fortnight is the lovely Nikki for 

gif maker

The prize for this challenge 

Do please pop over to Totally Tilda and take a look at the amazing/fabulous/stunning creation my fellow Tildarette's have made just for you this week to enthuse and motivate you to come and join in our challenge.

That's about it from me for now my dears,  I hope you have a wonderful crafty day in front of you.  Can't wait to see all your amazing entries.

Hugs

Challenges Entered:

Sister Act Card Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Stampin' for the Weekend:  Anything Goes 
4 Crafty Chicks:  Multiple Layers
Word Play Saturday:  Anything 




18 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome Suzi!!! Love the scene with those three stamps! THe title is wonderful and the black lace sets the whole thing perfectly. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a master at masking Suzi!! This card is wonderful...just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzi wonderful card love the layout and images you have used simply gorgeous. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love it.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Suzi this scene is fab, love it every time i look at it, fab colouring too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Suzi!
    You've created a perfect little scene with the 3 stamps.
    Love this ♥

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is fabulous Suzi. Where did you get that awesome You and Me stamp from? My email is saffivort@yahoo.com if you could let me know. I feel i must have it! LOL

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. A real stunner Suzi. Love the masked images and a gorgeous design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this lovely creation on FB.....absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an awesome card! I just love this London collection! Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also saw this on FB! Cute! Cute! Cute! Just adorable! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi, love the way you masking all three images on the same card and yet they come out beautifully. Great card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome sweetie love these stamps, would you believe I've only just finally inked up one from this collection........Magnolia need to slow down lol. Love love love this to bits my sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooooooooooooooooooooo stinkin' cute! What a great combination! Love it to bits!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our "many layers" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is super cute! What a fab scene!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Anything Goes Challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for playing along in my "anything" word play saturday challenge at My Creative Moments! Loving your creation, darling images and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx