Tuesday, October 15

Who doesn't love Shoe Shopping!!!!




Hello my dears,  I hope you are all having a great week so far!!  I've made this card for a couple of challenges and also to put into my emergency card box just in case somebody's Birthday catches me out. You can never have enough spare cards can you girls!!

I've used one of the older LOTV stamps - Emma choosing her shoes (TS190) she has been coloured using ShinHan brush markers and Derwent soft pencils.  I've also used Country lady 8x8 paper from LOTV

You can find a complete list of ingredient at the bottom of my post with links where possible.

That's about it for now my loves,  hope you all have a lovely evening.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl:  October Lili of the Valley Challenge.  This is a new venture for The Ribbon Girls but one that I'm sure will be very popular, to kick start it the theme is Anything Goes and they will be looking for Guests from the entrants ( a girl can dream) do pop over and take a look at the amazing creations from the DT.

LOTV's Ideas to Inspire Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Penny Black and More:  Anything Goes - you must use a stamp or sentiment as your focal point - no digis allowed. 


Products Used


7 comments:

  1. I love his sweet image and your embellies ad card are stunning as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just GORGEOUS Suzi and so very true!! Aren't too many gals that don't LOVE being set loose in a shoe store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card love the sweet image and how you have frantaged it. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, I love the pretty lace and die cuts, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Suzi - that image is so cute isn't it - nice colours too. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili Challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured image.
    Thanks for sharing with us t Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge Suzi, what a beautiful card!

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx