Tuesday, November 12

Christmas Dancing








Good morning my dears,  I'm here with another Christmas creation for you.  I've used one of my older Christmas stamps from Lili of the Valley, this is Christmas Dance and it's still available over in the store.

She's been coloured using Copics and Derwent soft pencils with some sansodor oil.  Papers are MME The sweetest thing and Magnolia Christmas Toy shop papers.  The Dies are from Marianne Designs and the flowers are a mixture of WOC and Prima.  

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I wish you all a wonderful day.

Hugs

Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girls November Lovely Lili challenge:  This time they are looking for Sparkle. I've added glamour dust to her wee jacket and the edge of my flowers.

Papertake Weekly:  Snow and Ice

The Sketchy Challenge:  I've used Kirsty-Anne's fab sketch 


Love to Scrap Challenge : Anything Goes 










11 comments:

  1. Love your tags! Thanks for the inspiration.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable Suzi, another favourite stamp collection of mine :) Cindy
    cinpot@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely looking card and such sweet image. Thanks for playing along over at PTW this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, gdt PTW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! I love the use of the non-traditional Christmas colors, and the texture you added with the snow! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of my favourite lotv images, so pretty, your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining in the Lovely Lili Challenge to add sparkle! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi gorgeous, stunning beautiful card love the image, layout and dies used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious Christmas card! Love the little girl dancing! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi she is brilliant I love the pinks and the cream ...gorgeous embellies too...Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours. And there are so many fun details that captures the eye.
    Beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at The Sketchy Challenges!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Suzi!
    Thanks for jkining us at Sketchy challenges!
    hugs
    cordine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx