Tuesday, November 26

Christmas Preparations Continue!!!!





Hello my dears,  I said I'd be back when I finished each of my Christmas Table Decorations yesterday I made some napkin holders and today I've finished off the table centre piece and I managed to do some recycling of the main pieces.

As some of you will already know, my Daughter got married late September and between us we made 35 of these sweetie trees for the guests tables at the evening reception. I ended up with one of them with only a few toffees left on it.  I knew it would come in handy for something.  lol  

There was a LOT of die cutting/distressing of these gorgeous Magnolia Doohickey Peonies Dies. 20 x 6 = zillions. lol  but
I think it matches my napkin rings perfectly and I love the original mini Fairy Tilda



So my loves that's another one out of the way, just the place cards and the wee gift boxes to make now.  I'll need to get my thinking cap on for them but first I need to tidy up my craft space. Yikes!! how can one little creation cause such chaos!!!


I'll catch you all tomorrow with another titbit.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  White on White is Karen's choice this week. 
Fashionista Challenge:  Christmas Bling 
The Ribbon Girls Challenge:  November Magnolia only challenge Winter/Christmas 

Recipe:

Image:  Magnolia original Mini flying tilda. (not sure if this is still available) but the slightly larger one is and can be found HERE at Magnolia-licious Store
Medium:  Copics and Derwent soft pencils
Magnolia Doohickey Peonies Die from the love collection 2013
Berries/white berry spray/ from That Craft Place  over on Facebook
Roses: Prima 


18 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie, I LOVE your Christmas decorations, beautiful as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas creation! Thanks for joining YMAM!
    XoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative
    fantastic work
    are you Santas elf? :)
    hugs Tamra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, this is awesome! I love the tiny Tildas all around your tree, what a wonderous place your house must be at Christmas, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful creation!! What a lot of work.
    Thanks for joining in at YMAM.
    Hugs annemarie en merit

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Suzi!!! You are very busy...everything looks AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative! I love the centerpiece. What a gorgeous arrangement.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely and creative, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tree Suzi - a labour of love! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only Challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi you are so very talented love the table decoration so pretty. May have to pinch your idea for napkin holders they are stunning. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi susi
    how nice and sweet!!!!! thanks to enjoy to YMAM
    greats from corry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Suzi, great project, I love when things get revamped, it's fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us this week at MDUC, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what an amazing creation.
    Thank you for sharing at MDUC
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creations Suzi!! I love it!

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fashionista, Magnolia & More, hope to see you again next challenge!

    Hugs,
    Cin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning Suzi!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at MDUC this week for the white on white challenge. hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely christmas Creation, I love it! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Suzi! I'm speechless!!!! A true beauty! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Wow Wow! Totally Amazing! I just Loooooove these! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx