Friday, November 29

Christmas Preparations on-going - Gift boxes and place setting in one!!!




Hello My dears,  As promised here is another stage of my Christmas preparations. 

I had loads of pretty Christmas paper left from last year so thought I'd use it up and make a batch of these sweet half pint gift milk cartons.  These are going to be sitting on my Daughter Dinner Table for the guest wee gift surprises

The little Doohickey Christmas tag die will have their names added when filled but more to the point they will also be used as 
the Table place settings.  Saving me a lot more work!!!

I also have a sweet crafty friend who is having a Christmas Fete on December 14th to raise money for Charity so I'm making her half a dozen of the boxes to sell. 


The picture above are the boxes for the Ladies/Girls gifts 

and the picture below are for the Men/Boys




Here they are in all their Glory 
In order to make it easy to get at the gifts I painted the black metal paper clips white and then added snowtex gluing them to the flaps. 


 I've used Magnolia Mini images from the Winter Wonderland 2013 Collection and coloured them with Flex-markers and Derwent soft pencils for shading.

You will find a list of my images and dies used with links at the bottom of my post.

That's all for me for now my dears, I hope you all have a wonderful day and an even craftier Weekend.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Mania Challenge:  Would like to see a Milkbox/Box
Hanna And Friends Challenge:  Little Presents 
Bearly Mine Challenge:  Anything Goes  
Crafty Sentiments Challenge:  Anything Goes + Blog Hop  




Recipe:

Images and Doohickey die all available at Magnolia-licous Stamps  

Papers  from Papermania Classic Christmas 6x6 pack
Large Daisy Flowers: I am Roses - I removed the yellow centre and added a pearl. 
Ribbons/lace - Really Reasonable Ribbons
Pearls and Gems:  Stash 

17 comments:

  1. WOW so cool, love them, you did a super great job, they are so wonderful.
    hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just gorgeous Suzi, hat a wonderful idea, I'm sure they will be well received, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Suzi, lovely gift boxes, soooo beautiful.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzi, that's a lot of work, but they really turned out gorgeous. I bet everyone will want to keep them afterwards to treasure, you did a smashing job. Love them all.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute Suzi!! What and awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little cartons are adorable! What a great job with the coloring and paper selection.

    Hugs,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful boxes!
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. All so beautiful and you did a fabulous job.
    Very creative!
    Hugs, Cathy -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are simply wonderful gift ideas. Beautifully colored & embellished .. Are the milk cartons a die ?
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You have been busy busy! These are all absolutely adorable! They will make such cute gifts! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful and a great idea love all the papers and embellishments saw these on the crafty sentiments challenge and came for a closer look
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are absolutely adorable Suzi, love everything about them!! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are adorable, I love everything about them all. The images are perfect Christmas images. Thank you for joining us at BMD. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just adorable, what a fabby idea. love them.Thank you for playing along with us this week at BearlyMine Challenges. Good Luck. Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous idea and so beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my! These are gorgeous!!!!! Where do you find the time?????? Love them all! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx