Wednesday, November 13

Hello You!!! It's Me!!





Hello dear friends,  I'm here with my latest card to share with you.  This is sweet  Summer Wedding Tilda.  from the Special Moments collection 2013 I stamped and masked her then stamped my newest LOTV vintage photo frame stamp.  I think they look lovely together. 

Tilda has been coloured using Flexmarkers and Derwent soft pencils for shading.  I will pop a list of ingredients used with links where possible at the bottom of my post for you. My papers are from MME and are called The Sweetest Thing - Lavender

In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful day.


Hugs n Love 

Challenges Entered:

Wild Orchid Crafts Challeng:  Ribbon and Lace 
Bunny Zoe's Challenge:  Shabby Chic or Vintage 
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Shabby Chic or Vintage



12 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Suzi. I love it all!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, you're a card making machine right now, another gorgeous creation with the sweetest of Tildas, so pretty my friend
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation! I must agree that the stamps do compliment each other perfectly. Your coloring is beautiful. HUGZZ

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, adorable sweet Tilda too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi what a stunning card love the Tilda image she has gone on my wish list. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Suzi the color,everything on your card is super!!!!!!!!!!

    big hugs Nit@

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, I absolutely love this card!! So girly and love the colors and embellies.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the butterfly border and fabulous frame embellishment. Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is adorable! Such a beautiful card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx