Wednesday, November 6

Magnolia-licious DT "W"ednesday Inspirational Post




Good morning my dears,  It's time for another "W"ednesday inspirational post for Magnolia-Stamps and so much more store over at 


This week I am using the sweet Wee stamp by Sylvia Zett called Rose & Felix 110 available NOW at Magnolia Stamps 
where you will find a wonderful selection of Wee Stamps/Candybean/Wild Rose Studio and Penny Black stamps along with a great selection of other crafting goodies. If you haven't visited this amazing store then I recommend you do as soon as possible.  Just click on this link HERE and hey presto you are there. 

As always I will pop a list of ingredients used with links where possible at the bottom of my post for you.  In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful day.

Hugs

Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl Challenge:  Include Stripes.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge:  Ribbon 
Whimsy Stamps Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge:  Anything Goes with handmade bow
The Hobby House Challenge:  Would love to see Pearls this month my product used are 5mm pearls 
Penny Black and More Challenge:  Any thing Goes - Strictly no Digital images. 
Paper Creator's Crafts Challenge:  Pink or Blue 
Crafting Musketeers Challenge:  Pretty Pastels 





19 comments:

  1. Love your cute, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, thank you for joining us over at The Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , Fran (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very very sweet!!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Suzi! Beautiful image and I love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at the Hobby House this month and good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi a stunning card as always my dear love that image so cute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ November challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi I love your card. Its so soft and delicate. The embellishments are gorgeous. Hugs, Fran
    http://scallopsandswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for Crafting Musketeers 'pretty pastels' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this! I love all the embellishments! So pretty! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  10. morning Suzi, gorgeous use of our pearls on this stunning card and do love your little button sentiment, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House and mentioning your product
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Suzi, I love Sylvia's images and the colours you chose. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So soft and dainty and this image is a real doll! Another beautiful card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is very sweet !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Suzi. You make those wee stamps looks so beautiful, I think I'll have to try some of them. Beautiful card! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Suzi! I love that image and your coloring is fabulous! Such beautiful embellishments. Incredible card!

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

    Please join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining us over at The Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog this month.
    Jackie(DT)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx