Wednesday, November 27

Midweek Magnolias DT #78 Midway Reminder






Good morning my dears,  I'm here to remind you that you still have time to join us over at 


for our Anything but a Card challenge, which runs until next Tuesday.  

I love making gifts just as little extras for my friends and family and this is for someone special, I will be adding some lovely miniature toiletry's as this particular friend is forever jetting away on holiday!!!  It's okay, she doesn't have a blog and wouldn't know how to search anything on the Net!!! bless her!!! 

As you can see I've altered a Pringle's empty stacker which was full of yummy crisps (no I didn't eat them!!) they belonged to my Grandson's !!!  

Just a wee tip here, these crisps are very strong flavoured and the inside of the box can be quite overwhelming so I always wipe inside with a damp paper towel and then I add a few drops of vanilla essence to a paper towel and leave overnight with the lid on.  The inside smells lovely when removed. 

That's about it from me for now my dears but do come and join in our fun challenge, there is a wonderful surprise package up for grabs from Magnolia Sweden  

Hugs 

Challenges Entered:
Recipe:

Images:  Magnolia mini Jingle Bell Rudolph - A Joyful Piglet Mini
from the Winter Wonderland Collection 2013
Sentiment: Magnolia's A joyful Christmas 
Doohickey Dies : vintage tag & wave tag  
All Magnolia items available at Magnolia-licous Stamps 
Papers: Papermania 
Medium:  Copics and Derwent soft pencils 
pearls and lace:  Stash. 



5 comments:

  1. bellissimo lavoro complimenti se vuoi vienimi a trovare sul mio blog worldofelizabeth.blogspot.it ciao elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi this is gorgeous will have to try something like this and thanks for the tip to getting rid of the smell. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creative ideas
    stunning Suzi
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turly beautiful this cane decoration. Beautiful colours and lovely embellishing matching with papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge theme “Anything goes” with your project. Hope to see you again next challenge also!. Good luck in the draw. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh wow fab use of the pringle's box
    it looks brill, will use this idea for sure, thanks for sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx