Wednesday, November 27

Prima - 12 days of Christmas Challenge


Hello my dears,  Well I've done it again!! created a Christmas card without an image!!!  I have quite a few friends who don't appreciate the cute images I so love,  Just for them I create what I call out my out of the box cards.  Not my normal style but I do love them when they are finished.  I love to make them with my Prima Products. So so lush!!!


This card is made using only beautiful Prima Papers, journaling cards and flowers the only non Prima element is the sheer ribbon which came from my stash.

This is for the Prima 12 Days of Christmas Challenge which I'm loving, the DT's inspiration and ideas.  If you would like to join in then pop over to The Prima Blog HERE  and take a peek at the gorgeous creations.  I've made this card based on Day 10 and the Everyday Vintage Flora Kit.   My little tiled letters have come from Romance Novel and Tea Thyme Alphabet sticker sheets.  The flowers I've had for a while.  All my Prima Products come from the very sweet Angela over at Angelcrafts.biz  

Thank you so much for popping in to visit I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hugs



Products Used:

Life Time 6x6 papers 845667
Every Day Vintage 12 x 12 Flora Kit 813314
Alphabet stickers "Tea-Thyme" 559021
Alphabet stickers "Romance Novel" 558987
Flowers : Champagne Rose "Gracie" 546786
Ribbon: Stash




5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Suzi..I love the sentiment tiles and gorgeous papers...fabulous design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi you have been busy love this card. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in this month at The Crafty Bloggers Network
    Hugs katie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Christmas card, love the design and fabulous embellishments. Thanks for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

    Sylv xx
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx