Thursday, November 28

Prima 12 Days of Christmas - Day 12 Flowers








Happy Thanks Giving to all my sweet friends across the pond, I hope your day is fabulous and shared with friends and family. 



 I'm here to share my last creation for the 12 Days of Christmas challenge over at Prima Marketing Flowers.  This is for Day 12 - Flowers - which of course Prima is so famous for - their lush blooms and sprays of deliciousness. I decided to make a Christmas Tag this time.


Anyway I've used a piece of a cardboard box and just taken the top layer off to leave the ridges which have then been painted with Gee-Sso and some snowtex added.  The paper is from the Prima Sweet Fairy Collection "wind chimes" I've used leaves and beautiful blooms which I cannot remember the names of as I've had them a while now. Even the sweet Crystals are Prima.  

I must say a huge thank you once again for 12 fantastic days of motivation and beautiful creations from the Design Team. You were mega fabulous.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Ribbon Carousel:  Holidays and Celebrations. 

Without Words Challenge:  Christmas is coming.

Prima Products Used:
Paper:  Sweet Fairy Collection "Wind Chimes) 843021
Prima Say it with Crystals 525125
Floral Vine Spray: Swaney Collection
Flowers:  Prima "Gillian" Coffee
Prima Songbird 555573
Prima Cabaletta "Fall"
Sugar Blooms "Moulin Rouge" 549039
Belle Fleur - Yellow

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx