Thursday, November 21

Prima - 12 Days of Christmas






I wanted to share a very different kind of card from me with you all.   I know most of you will already have cottoned on that I love prima products,  there fab accent stamps, flowers, papers etc etc.  

Prima Marketing are having a 12 day of Christmas extravaganza with amazingly stunning creations from the Design Team and they are hosting a challenge for all Prima lovers, all you need to do is choose a day and elect which elements have inspired you. Make your card or Tag and hey presto go enter and you could be one of the lucky winner chosen at the end of the challenge.

This is my card for the challenge based on a couple of days but primarily Day 4  - the colours, textures and design are beautiful.

If you want to join in HERE is the link

Thank you for popping in to visit.

Hugs 


Items Used:

I've used lots of Prima Items some old and some a little bit newer.
I will try to remember them for you



North Country Mulberry 6x6 papers 553838
North Country 12x12 papers
Flowers were made using the mulberry papers
Splendour maple leaves
Burgandy gathered Tulle
The black gems across the Tulle are 550301 say it with crystals
Resin Corner accent
Tag was made using Prima Stamps 
Finnabair 960865 chequered square
Prima Go Green concepts 850661 tassles/fringing  2 pieces
Engraver Stamp 563042
Banner Die Whimsy
 25 from Tim Holtz big Z die. 




4 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous card Suzi love the colours. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Suzi. I love the beautiful colour scheme and fabulous embellies.
    Enjoy the rest of your evening.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous, as usual whatever you make always is x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx