Monday, November 25

Let The Preparations Begin !!!!!







Sorry about the above photo I must have clicked at least 30 but just couldn't get a clear one at this angle. 

These ones below are much clearer. 



Hi my dear friends,   Well it's started!!! my preparations for Christmas has begun!! but none of them are for me!! oh no! these will grace my Daughters dinner table for Christmas lunch.

Please forgive the paper towels - these are not the napkins we will be using,  the nice napkins are at my Daughters.  lol 

I got some of my much loved Magnolia ink magazines out for inspiration and came across the lovely tutorial from Monique with the Peonies die.  It was in this years Issue 4 - page 32

I've started with the Napkin holders for this year, there will be 10 of us for Lunch 3 adult males - they will have the Christmas tree holders 2 Adult Females - they will have the Peonies flower
3 children - 2 boys and 1 girl the boys will have the sweet reindeer and the girl will have pretty Tilda in pink.

After finishing these I will work on the centre piece for the table, the place setting cards and the small gift boxes we open after finishing our lunch.  I will blog them as I finish them.

Anyway that's it from me for now, I have popped a list of ingredients used for my napkin holders at the bottom of my post.


Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs

Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  White on White is the choice from Karen this week. 

The Ribbon Girl Magnolia only Challenge:  Winter or Christmas 

Stampin' for the Weekend:  Feeling Festive

 Dutch Magnolia Lovers Challenge: Have a lovely picture to motivate chosen by Christa 


Recipe:

White pearl card 
Images:  Magnolia Mini Jingle Bell Rudolph and Mini Cosy Christmas Tilda  from the Winter Wonderland 2013 Collection 
You will find these stamps and many of the Doohickey Dies 
Medium:  ShinArt brush pens and Derwent Soft pencils
Dies Used:  Doohickey 15 Snowy Forest  3 Tilda Lace Die 75 Peonies 40 Christmas Tags 
Sentiments:  A joyful Christmas and Happy Christmas from the Winter Wonderland 2013 collection
Tim Holtz Distress ink:  brushed corduroy - Glamour Dust - 

18 comments:

  1. Wow Suzi these are wicked I love them , such a neat idea
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi
    beautiful works, great idea and creative.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so beautiful and so creative! I love all the different designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Suzi these are stunning super cute Crimbo creations..

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea, just gorgeous Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely. I would like to ask: How did you get the tilda lace die to cut the wavy pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely Suzi! Your daughter's table will be beautifully decorated for Christmas! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous and will look so festive on the Christmas table.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog and hopping with the Ribbon Carousel Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Suzi, its great on the napkin.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi these are all so gorgeous!! Great job and I love all the dies that you used.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Suzi - everything looks gorgeous - her dinner table will look amazing! - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only Challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful napkin rings you made. They will give your Christmas table an absolutly stunning finnishing touch.
    Thank you so much for sharing them in our challenge ar DML.
    Hope to see you again.Good luck.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx