Thursday, November 21

Tilda is catching Stars





Good morning everyone, I hope you are all keeping warm and cosy!!! It's bitterly cold here in Scotland -4 at the moment!  Brrrrr....  I think winter is no longer on its way -  It's HERE. 

I am still in Christmas card mode, only about a dozen or so left to make but I need to get them finished as a lot of them are going overseas to some very special friends. 

I used this sweet Tilda Catching Stars on my altered Advent calendar and just fell in love with her so I've used her again!!! colouring her with Copics and highlighting her with Derwent soft pencils I've also added a little glamour dust around her silhouette. A little frantage finishes the image off nicely.  You will find a list of ingredients used with links where possible at the bottom of my post.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit with me, I really do appreciate all your lovely comments and treasure all my followers (friends)  you keep me sane!!! Well Semi!!! lol 

Have a great day everyone!

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Time for Magnolia Challenge:  Christmas in Non Traditional Colours

Stampavie & More Challenge:  Christmas

Designed to Colour Challenge:  Christmas/Winter

One Crazy Stamper Challenge:  Christmas

Tok Bobok Challenge:  Christmas 

WOW! Embossing powder Challenge:  Christmas/Winter


The Paper Shelter Challenge:  Christmas 



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! So many details and sooo beautiful! Great work. Regards, TokBobok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi. I love how wonderfully you've colored & embellished this ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, love it.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet little angel in pretty pink she really is :D

    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Suzi, I love the little tags and the sweet little stand, definitely a winner here my friend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Suzi gorgeous card love that Tilda she's gorgeous. Love Alison. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so BEAUTIFUL Suzi!! I love the cameo frame and all your other lovely add ons...so beautifully coloured!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Suzi! I love the shape and all the lovely embellishments! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Suzi:)
    Long time no see sweetie.
    What a gorgeous card, am loving all that frantage on your gorgeous Tilda:)
    Thanks for playing along with The Paper Shelter
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful christmas card in great colors!

    Thanx for joining us at The Paper Shelter
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card with fabby looking image. Adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at the Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where to begin with this, amazing, awesome, beautiful, elegant, okay enough with those words. I love the shape, and the image is super cute. Nice flowers, great touch with the ribbon and lace!
    Thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    Leanne DT@OCS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx