Sunday, December 8

A Joyful Christmas - Rudolph's been found!!!!!


Oh dear!!!  how could I!!  I have to admit to being a very nawty girl!!  This is the first time that this adorable Tilda and Rudolph has seen the light of day.  I bought it last year and it's taken all this time for them to make their debut.!!!  (Bad girl)!!



Anyway!  aren't' the two of them soooo....... cute!!  Both have been coloured using flex-markers and derwent soft pencils for the hightlights.   The 6x6 papers are from Maja Designs and they are called Vintage Spring basics but the design and colours are so fabulous they can be used all year round, I love them on this Festive card.   All the Flowers apart from 1 have been made using Maja papers as has the tiny tags.  I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post with links where possible.





 I made my card from the gorgeous Mood Board  below, It's the inspiration for the December Challenge over at Maja Designs 

Moodboard-December


That's about it for me my dears,  but I'll be back with more cards/gifts/altered items which are nearly complete, so watch this space as they say.  Have a lovely day everyone.

Hugs

Other Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Live and Love Crafts Challenge:  Stardust 
The Ribbon Girl Challenge:  Christmas 
Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  Anything Goes 
A Creative Romance Challenge:  Sparkle at Christmas 
Winter Wonderland Challenge:  Embossing 
Time for a Magnolia Challenge:  Bingo is the theme, I have 3rd line down embossing, lace/ribbon, Tilda 






14 comments:

  1. This is very very beautiful! That deer is just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Suzi!!! Love your flowers and that tiny little reindeer! Your image is beautifully coloured and I love the banner with the sentiment. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Suzi that image is so cute and so glad you found Rudolph shame on you, but I am just the same have loads of stamps and hardly ever play with them. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and the papers are stunning, love the handmade flowers too, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable image, love your card :) I have lots of stamps I haven't used yet, including maggie's so don't feel bad, their debut was well worth the wait!! :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous embossing and a great entry to our Winter Wonderland Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable and so gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! Love it! Beautiful details! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really gorgeous card, love the colors and embellies.
    Thanks for playing with us at Time for Magnolia.

    Hugs, Sieta

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning and gorgeous card with such great details! Love it!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge and Time for Magnolia Challenge and good luck! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous card, great design and beautifully lembellished.
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge last week.

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi!! GASP! This is soooooooo pretty!! I love the flowers you hand made!! I have images I have yet to use as well.....yikes!! LOL! I agree with you on the paper though. It can be used year round. I used some xmas paper for a Halloween card. hee hee Great versatility! That little reindeer is so cute but yes, same with that image!! I hope you had a lovely holiday! Thanks so much for joining our last challenge of the year "Stardust" at LLC and hope to see you play again! Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    LLC Designer
    December Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzi,
    Hope you've had a lovely Christmas. Stunning card; love the colour scheme and the shabbyness. Totally agree that ALL Maja papers can be used all year around. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LLC. Have a great ending to 2013, and all the Best for the new Year!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx