Tuesday, December 17

Altered Christmas Wall Hanging with Graphic45




 Before

After



Hello my dears,  I'm here to share my last Altered Christmas decoration that I've made for my Daughter.  

I'm not sure where she will hang it but she'll find a spot for it.  It's actually a lot nicer in real life as the fran-tage has all these lovely gold flecks over the frames.

Anyway It took a fair bit of work as this was an old K&Co wall hanging that had been in my alter box since last year.  

The papers had to be removed along with the layers,  I then used lots of white acrylic paint, once dried the fran-tage came out (aged Ivory) and I went to work with the heat gun, the sweet doves are made using a mould and hot melt art white glue,  the red roses are from WOC, the berries, leaves and white sprays are all from That Craft Place. Ribbon from my stash. 

The papers I've used are from Graphic45 - 12 days of Christmas edition.  They are stunning, my next project for them is a mini Christmas Album to display this years photographs. I'll show you when I've finished it.

Anyway my dears that's all I have for you today but I'm sure I'll be back with something else fairly soon.

In the meantime have a wonderful day.

Hugs 

Challenges Entered:

Wild Orchid Challenge:  Anything Goes 
The Ribbon Reel Challenge:  Have a gorgeous picture for inspiration. Blue/pink/cream  + Ribbon


7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Suzi, this will be a lovely keep sake for your daughter, I'm sure she will love it
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzi you are one very talented lady. Love Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW........sweetie this is soooo sooooooooooo beautiful. Your daughter is sure to absolutely love it hun!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea, I love it.
    Merry Christmas
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, I just love your card. Thank you for joining us at Bizzy Becs Challenge. Hugs Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is very pretty in gorgeous colours, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, this is so gorgeous!!! And such beautiful details!! I know your daughtere loves it!! Thank you so muich for joining in with us at Wild Orchid Challenge and we hope to see yoiu again real soon!! Happy New Year and big hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx