Sunday, December 8

Another new experience - Graphic45 my 1st Creation


Hello my dears,  This is a heavy picture post as this is my first ever Graphic45 creation using the stunning 12 days of Christmas 12x12 paper pack.

I found these papers just a few short weeks ago when angelcrafts.biz  who brings her shop to our crop meeting introduced me to them, just what I need (another addiction)  oh but they are so beautiful.  


At the moment that's all I have - just the paper pack but I've a funny feeling as I've dropped so many hints that Santa may have some more Graphic bits n bobs for me in his sack.!!!!  "hint - hint"






I made this sweet Gift book card filled with little yummy chocolate squares which have also been covered in the papers. The whole creation has been distressed using Tim Holtz brushed corduroy ink and smothered with Aleen's true snow.

I've used a MS border punch and made some embellishments with air dry clay and my silicone moulds.  The pretty red roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the berries and lace are from That craft Place.

Anyway I hope you like my 1st attempt at using Graphic45 papers, I'll be back with more when I get my chipboard pieces etc.

In the meantime many thanks for coming to visit with me. I hope you all have a fabulous day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Wild Orchid Craft Challenge:  Pictur inspiration this time 
Ribbon Carousel Challenge:  Anything Goes 

7 comments:

  1. Oh you talented person, this is so lovely. xxx

    Moira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Suzi!!!! It's so beautiful!!!!! Love all the gorgeous elements on the front, the frosted berries and apple are fantastic. The chocolate also looks yummy, lol!!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this paper just stunning! Beautifully done Suzi, and yummy too, I'm sure it will be well received
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creation! Really well put together, and fabulous design. I'm also completely in love with G45! I have quite a few of the Steampunk spells range (my fave so far), but I very much doubt Santa will get my anything even remotely like what I want this year... He tends to shop on Christmas eve, and comes back with... well, stuff I don't want, lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This project is right up my alley....love, love, love it!!!!
    Those papers are heavenly and you showcased them to perfection. Love your design and all the sweet treats inside. BRAVO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this certainly has the Wow factor Suzi it is simply stunning and I love it. You my dear are one very talented lady. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely project!

    Best regards, Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx