Sunday, December 15

Cute Snow Globe with Tilda





Hello again my dears, this is my second post today,  I've had this snow globe since last year - it was in my to do bag along with a multitude of other projects waiting to be completed, lol.  

I've managed at last to do something with it!!!!   as you can see I've used quite a few Magnolia mini stamps to create two adorable winter scenes.  I will list them for you at the bottom of my post for you with links to Magnolia-licious Stamps where you can purchase them.  

They have been coloured using flex-markers and derwent soft pencils. a little glamour dust and liquid appliqué for the trees, the beads surrounding the globe were purchased yesterday for 99p at the Christmas Charity Crop I attended, it's one of those elasticated bracelets, I  much prefer it on the snow globe. 

I've made this for a dear friend who loves all things Magnolia.

Anyway that's all from me for today my dears,  I'm sitting here in my craft room listening to the lashing rain and very very high winds, I'm so glad I don't have to venture out!!!!

Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday.  

Hugs



I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge:  Last minute make 
Challenges and Sweets : Winter Magic 
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  Christmas Catch Up - I've caught up with some of my purchases from last Christmas. lol 
Moving along with the Times Challenge: Walking in a Winter Wonderland. 




Recipe:

Images: All from Magnolia-licious Store 

Mini Tilda with Ribbon Heart Scarf (could only find the large stamp) 




13 comments:

  1. Looks great. I love your mini tildas. ;)
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Suzi!! Beautiful!! I just love all of your very inspirational ideas!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous job you have done with the snow globe. I love all your images and what a find with the bracelet.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - so cute!!! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever, I'm sure that your friend will love it
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love your snow dome fantastic project. love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are gorgeous Suzi… you've created two wonderful Christmas scenes and coloured them so beautifully! I love the pretty beads… they finish off the snow globes perfectly! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT !!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so creative Suzi!! I love the snow globes they are beautiful! I love the pearls down the side of them and the scenes are fabulous.
    Merry Christmas,
    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous idea and what a great idea to wrap the beads round it - so pretty :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies and hope to see you again soon,
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab last minute Christmas project Suzi! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very many thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Suzi! You make such lovely creations! Beautiful! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation you have made for our challenge!!
    Thank you for joining us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši", I hope to see you again and good luck :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx