Tuesday, December 3

Magnolia-licious DT - Lets see your Doilies


 Good morning my dears,  I'm here to remind you that you still have lots of time to pop over and join us at 


Our challenge is a really lovely one,  all you need to do is use a doily somewhere on your creation. 

I am still on my Gift making crusade and this time I decided to alter a largish Project life box that I bought a while back for my scrapbook group.  As you can see it makes a perfect holder for these lovely Wild Orchid Craft flowers which is a Christmas gift for a very sweet craft friend who just adores flowers.  I think she will be delighted.


I've used two Tilda's, tree and sign post stamps from 
MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS STORE to make this sweet scene and lots of Doohickey Dies for my peonies and doilies.  I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links for you.






Do please pop over and take a peek at the fabulous creations my sweet friends on the Design Team have conjured up to enthuse and encourage you to join us.  Of course there is a wonderful prize to be won as well and that is as always from our very lovely Diana.


Don't forget you could also win a prize if you leave a comment on the main blog post or on any one of the Design Team Blogs.


Many thanks for popping in to visit with me, I hope I've encouraged you to come over and join us.  Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs 

Challenges Entered:

Dream Valley Challenge:  Anything but a card 
Totally Gorjuss Challenge:  Snows the way to go
Stampin' for the Weekend:  Feeling Festive
Rhedd and Rosie Challenge:  Christmas is coming (must have at least 2 from the stated list) I've got Tree, gift and star. 





12 comments:

  1. Perfectly delightful project Suzi. Love the box & how wonderfully you have covered it with those sweet Tildas.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is so cute and love the scene you created. Love all the details.
    Hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a MARVELOUS idea Suzi!!! I know that your friend will just LOVE the box...and the flowers in side...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove it.....a brilliant gift idea for some lucky crafter!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, I'm sure that your friend will be absolutely thrilled with this gift, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project! I LOVE the scene you created! Cute! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Christmas project - so very pretty x
    Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh goodness....how wonderful, perfect way to beautify that box, your crafty friend will be thrilled, I know I sure would.... :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx