Friday, December 27

Miss Dorothy and sweet Tilda are off to the Circus





Hello my dears,  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Santa brought you some lovely gifts!!!!   I was spoiled as ever from my sweet family and friends.  

I had a little play yesterday with some of my new Magnolia Stamps which came from the lovely Diana over at Magnolia-licious Store.  Here we have Miss Dorothy and of course Elephant Show Tilda, you can find them HERE with wonderful discounted/sale prices on everything in the Store, yes I did say everything, including all of the stamp ranges and dies.  Wow!!! get over there quick before they all disappear.

Sweet Tilda has been coloured all over with one Copic (No. 000) and then I've used my Derwent soft pencils with my sansodor oil to add the colour.  Miss Dorothy has been coloured with Flexmarkers and Derwent soft pencils.  You can't see the shine and glitter but on Miss Dorothy's skull cap accent swirls I've used my Sakura tiara pens.

As always I will add a list of ingredients used with links where possible at the bottom of my post.

In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead. 

Hugs

Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Creations Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Time for Magnolia Challenge:  Anything Goes
Emergency Crafters Challenge:  Anything but Christmas




17 comments:

  1. How gorgeous card
    love your circus interpretation on this card
    fantastic colouring
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous with awesome colouring and I love the little hint of vintage.
    {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Suzi. These two Magnolias go so well together. Lovely design and makes such a cute birthday card.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very adorable Suzi!! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute and I am always glad to find someone else who uses colored pencils. I wish I could find a local Copics class but all our local independent shops closed. Thanks for sharing. This is just wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi brilliant fun card love the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great set of images! They look fabulous! This is the perfect paper pad for them too. Love what you did and the cute tags.
    Have a great New Year!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miss Suzi! Wonderful combination of coloring mediums. Gives a soft appearance to your images. This is a happy Happy Birthday card! Brilliant!
    Grins, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable image Suzi and beautifully coloured. Love the co-ordinating paper and colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations. Have a wonderful new year. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's a cutie for sure Suzi!!! What a truly lovely card...thanks for all the inspiration in 2013...looking forward to all that you show us in 2014!!! Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful card!! Awesome. Thanks so much for joining us at TFMC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is a cutie! Love it! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is such a cutie! Love it! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is gorgeous! Beautifully done. Love the DP and the colors you chose.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. So lovely card ♥
    Gorgeous images ♥
    Thanks for playing at MM
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi.. it's a lovely happy card! cute images, lovely color combination & your coloring is great. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx