Monday, December 30

My Favourite 5 Christmas Creations of 2013





Hello my dears,  I'm a little late but today I'm joining in our Debby's traditional yearly post with my top 5!!!! favourite Christmas creations, well it could be 6 or 7 lol.  I think this is my 3rd year of doing this and it's such fun but so difficult to choose the creations.

Anyway here goes!!!

3 Christmas Tags
Love all the textures and all the hand made flowers


My Christmas Gift Bag



My very distressed card and I love the layers 

 Love this one because of all the hand made flowers those lush Maja papers 

My new found passion (addiction) of Graphic45 papers,
this book card is filled with little squares of chocolates making it a real yummy card. 

Here is the yummy Chocolates.


I love the shape and the use of air dry clay flowers and frame on this one.


I know!!! I've got 6 creations but I could go on and on,  it was so hard just to stop at 6. lol.

I hope you'll join in with Debby's post, I look forward to it every year.  Many thanks Debby.


Hugs 

8 comments:

  1. Such GORGEOUS creations they all are!! I would LOVE to take a peak in your craft room to see those that you didn't pick...LOL!!! Keep 'em coming Suzi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi,
    all your work is fabulous, those 5 are really top.
    I wish you creative and happy new year 2014 my sweet blogg friend
    Thanks for all your visits, tresured comments on my blog this year
    and thanks for inspiration
    love, hugs & kisses
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful selection of creations and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations, Suzi, so much inspiration.
    Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year filled with joy and happiness.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all fabulous Suzi. So many beautiful layers and embellishments.
    Have a lovely New Year and I will see you in 2014.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi a fabulous set of creations, love them all. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Suzi these are truly amazing and gorgeous.
    Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx