Tuesday, December 31

My favourite 5 Creations of 2013




Hi everyone,  Well it's nearly here!!  2014,  today I'm celebrating my Wedding Anniversary with my best friend!! my dear hubby!!  We are not actually doing anything!!!  We are waiting until mid Jan and then shooting off to somewhere in Europe for a nice week of relaxing in luxury.

Anyhoo!! I digress,  I'm here to share my favourite five creations for 2013,  another traditional post that sweet Debby does each year.  So here we go.


My first ever Mini Album made from scratch.  This was for my Daughter who got married in September this year.



Another first!!! this was my debut card after being invited to be a Design Team Member for Magnolia-licous Challenge.
I was so nervous!! as the gals are super talented.

This card had such an abundance of hand made embellishments and I loved this collection of Magnolia Stamps, so very Princess!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed making these adorable mini books to hold various crafty bits n bobs and they sit beautifully on my window sill along with another 6 that I've made since. 



Again another 1st -  my first book card 


I hope you enjoyed some of my favourites,  I could have added many more all for different reasons but we would be here forever. 

It just leaves me to wish you all a 

Very Happy New Year, may it bring Happiness, Health, Love and contentment to your life.

Hugs and love 

10 comments:

  1. WOW! That mini album is a stunner! And the other favourites are all fab too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi this is a wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 130,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi this are breath taking projects.
    Bravo
    I wish you and your love ones all the best in year 2014
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly my congratulations on your wedding anniversary!
    Your choice of creations looks awesome...they are all truly pieces of art.
    Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative 2014!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all sooooooo gorgeous I love them all. I especially love the album you did for your daughter. Happy anniversary sweetie.
    Hope you had a wonderful christmas & I wish you all the very best for 2014 hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Suzi these are all gorgeous. Happy Anniversary and hope you have a fantastic New Year. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The most gorgeous collection of delights Suzi. You are multi talented and everything you create is amazing.

    Happy (belated) anniversary to you and your lovely hubby ♥

    And finally...wishing you and all your loved ones a very happy and healthy 2014.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All very pretty!! Happy new year..we are missing your DT work..( at MDD )
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful display, some gorgeous works here my friend, Hope you had a wonderful New Year
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW what stunning creations, love the mini book and those storage books, how clever and not forgetting adorable Tilda.
    Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five of 2013
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx