Tuesday, December 24

Tilda's getting ready to PARTY!!!!!!





Good morning everyone,  Well it won't be long now!!!!  Santa is on his way and I'm sure there will be lots of us getting our selves glammed up for the festivities and sweet Tilda is no exception.

Here she is with her rollers in, make up on, perfume at the ready, I'm sure her outfit will be stunning when she takes off that dressing gown!!! lol.

Anyway I just couldn't wait to mask up these 3 new Winter Collection Club kit stamps that popped through my letter box yesterday.  

I don't have names for them yet but here is Tilda in her Rollers, dressing table and small gift.  They've all been coloured with flex markers and derwent soft pencils. 

These will be available very shortly over at
Magnolia-licious store, just keep an eye on the store so you are not disappointed because I think these little beauties are going to sell very fast indeed.

This just leaves me to say I hope you all have a very 

HAPPY AND PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS

Hugs


Challenges entered:

Hobby Cutz Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Whimsy Stamps Challenge:  Party Time 




17 comments:

  1. This is just so gorgeous and cute. Love the shabby vintage look.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous card, loving this new kit but no time to play yet! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi...thanks for your good wished and I'm wishing you and your family a merry Christmas too!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very very gorgeous!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card and I absolutely love the image. I will have to get this one when Diana has it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi this is stunning love the Tilda image she is so cute. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi,
    you are amazing crafter
    thanks for great inspiration and for all your sweet comments on my blog this year
    Your card is gorgeous
    love the new stamps
    I wish you Merry Christmas and one great happy New Year
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi these are just the cutest images...can't wait to order them!!! Your card is just BEAUTIFUL!! Hope that you and yours enjoyed a wonderful Christmas together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - so pretty. I love your coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so beautiful as always Suzi!!
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at MDUC - Anything goes.
    I wish you a very Happy New Year, and hope you will continue to join our challenge the coming year.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  11. tee hee heeeeeeeeeee CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
    Thanks for joining us with the Anything Goes Challenge at MDUC.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, your card is stunning love the way that you have masked the stamps together. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia this time!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable! Love it! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just lovely Suzi. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow What a Stunning Card! Gorgeous Colours and Colouring and Love your Great Embellies!
    Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx