Sunday, December 15

Totally Tilda #87 Anything Goes with the option to Recycle with Tilda





Hello my dears,  I can't believe that my Totally Tilda DT term is coming to an end and this will be my final post this year for



 A new DT will be introduced to everyone in January (I'm keeping my fingers, eyes, legs!!! and arms crossed that I may be included).

 Anyway my loves,  our last challenge of the year has the theme of ANYTHING GOES WITH THE OPTION TO RECYCLE with TILDA 

As you can see from my pics above I chose to recycle another Pringle's tub.   This time I've used sweet Tilda with heart scarf and she is also recycled,  I found her at the bottom of my Christmas card box from last year, poor wee thing has been sitting in there all this time, well she is definitely going to a new home this Christmas.   I just spruced her up a bit by refreshing her colours.   I have popped a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post for you with links where possible.

Our first  Sponsor for this challenge is Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Crafts 

gif maker



But!!! we also have 2 additional sponsors who are giving you a chance to win with this challenge.  You will have to pop over to 
Totally Tilda to find out all about them!!!! hehehehe

This will also give you a chance to take a peek at the fabulous projects with the recycle elements the Tildarette's have created for you.  They are fantastic to say the least.

It just leaves me to say to my fellow Tildarette's, Mummy Tildarette and Susie (aka Boss) Tildarette a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous  New Year.  

Hugs



Challenges Entered:
Dutch Magnolia Lovers Challenge:  Bingo I've chosen snow/dies/red  I used snowtex on my flowers.
Magnolia Down Under Challenge: Anything Goes 
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge:  Anything Goes
Magnolia Mania Challenge:  Gifts  
Time for Magnolia Challenge:  Anything but no Squares 
Passion for Promarkers Challenge: Mega Christmas Challenge
Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge:  Anything goes with a handmade bow.
Try it on Tuesday Challenge:  Hand made gift or tag. 
C is for Challenge:  Traditional Christmas 




13 comments:

  1. how awesomely cute! thank you for sharing your invative idea at TIOT- now I have to buy pringles....EE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I would never have thought of this!!! AMAZING Suzi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely gift this makes, just beautiful Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Suzi what a fantastic recycled box love it. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this project. You did a great job, it turned out gorgeous!!Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Art and Soul Creations-my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to put long candles and recycle this pringles box. Love your Tilda and accents. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous, love it. Thank you for playing along with our Mega Challenge at PFP & good luck. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea Suzi.
    An the result is so beautifull!
    Thank you for joining us at DML and good luck.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever idea! This is just too cute! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great altered art project, Suzi! Cute Tilda and fab traditional colours!
    Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania.
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi,
    This looks fabulous. I love the idea & your colouring is wonderful. This little Tilda has got to be one of my faves. Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx