Sunday, December 1

Totally Tilda DT #86 Tilda on Anything but a card




Good morning everyone,  It's now officially the Christmas Month  Whoooot! Whoooot!!  

I'm so excited!  won't be long now before that chap with the white beard, big belly and wellie boots comes to visit us all and brings us scrummy yummy new crafting stash to play with - hang on that sounds an awful lot like my hubby!!! lol 

Anyway I digress,  I'm here to tell you that it's time for another fabulous challenge over at 


This fortnights theme is Tilda on Anything but a card.  Please remember "NO CARDS"

As you can see I've made a sweet little gift box with a miniature Tilda and easel card on top, I've used the same Tilda on my gift tag.  I've also altered a wooden spool into a Christmas decoration using various flowers, ribbons, berries, fruits  etc 

Our Sponsor for this fortnight is Sir Stampalot



And the fabulous prize will be two surprise Magnolia Stamps

Do please pop over and take a peek at the amazing creations the Tildarette's have conjured up for you this week. They are fabulous.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs




Challenges Entered:

 Quick Quotes Challenge:  Gift ensemble
Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge:  Feeling Festive 
Crimbo Crackers Challenge:  Anything but a card  
Inky Impressions Challenge:  Presents/gifts 

Recipe:
Little gift box made with 350 gm card.
Image:  Mini Tilda -  All mini Magnolia stamps HERE 
Medium:  Flex Markers
Papers: Papermania classic Christmas from a couple of years ago
Dies Used: Magnolia Doohickey
Stampin' Up: ribbon
Wooden alterable Spool: Here


10 comments:

  1. WOW..........this is awesome sweetie I love the spool it looks fabulous. Loving the whole design of this sweetie you are so talented my sweet friend.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a stunning gift idea. This is so creative with so many wonderful little details.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL Suzi!!! I love the gift inside...so creative and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Suzi. I love your inspiring creative flare. The box is adorable and the spool, how clever with all those lovely embellies.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Suzi!!!! Your little gift box is wonderful! I LOVE the spool, it's very Christmassy and all the details are just perfect. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation hunny, so loving that spool and the fab decoration, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful gift box, I love the paper and the Tilda easel on top, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!!!! What a neat project! Beautifully done! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx