Monday, January 27

Glitz n Glamour Altered Paper Bag!!




Hello my dears,  I hope you are all having a great start to your week.  I'm here to share my altered paper bag with you.

I've used sweet Corkscrew Tilda from the Once Upon a Time collection 2013 and as my colour combo is black and gold I decided to glitter Tilda's dress using DecoArt's Gold Glamour Dust and her crown is DecoArt's Crystal.   I've then added a little shabby white Frantage around the edges.

The Princess and crown stamp are from Kaisercraft mini clear stamp range and I've gone over them with my Sakura Tiara glitter pens.  My fabulous doily die is from Tonic and is one of their new dies from CHA.  Pearls have all been coloured with Gold promarkers, ribbon and lace are from my stash.

I've used the sketch from Magnolia Down Under Facebook challenge.

I would also like to enter the Live and Love January Challenge which has the theme of Perfume, here is the perfume bottle that inspired my colours. 



That's about it from me for now, but I'll be back soon with some more creations.  In the meantime do please have a wonderful day/evening where ever you are.

Hugs

10 comments:

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable gift bag, Suzi. Tilda is as sweet as golden sugar. LOL Love the black, brown and gold colors and that crown is so elegant. Beautiful creation and very inspiring.
Hugz,
Cath

..Karen said...

This is so adorable Suzi! It's just perfect!!

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Suzi brilliant altered bag love the glittery Tilda image so sweet. Love Alison xx

Paper Tails said...

Very sweet altered bag! Love all the sparkle.

Karen

Nancee Purdum said...

What a cute bag! She is so sweet! Love it Suzi! Nancee :)

Barb Hardeman said...

Sweet! I love how you glittered Tilda's dress - totally princess! The die cut pieces are gorgeous...hugs...Barb

cathylynn said...

A totally beautiful bag. Love Tilda's glittery dress! Lovely all over!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Faith A said...

Absolutely beautiful

julieprice3 said...

Ooh, I love her sparkly dress! Very elegant
Hugs Julie P

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi Suzi,
Now that's some serious glitter and glamour! Very cool; the black adds such drama. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC - have a great weekend!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts