Wednesday, January 22

My gift for the Newly Weds!!!!


Hello my dears,  I wanted to share with you my first "Huge" framed scrapbook layout.

This was my personal gift to my Daughter and new Son-in-Law
I had to wait until I found the right frame to match the colour scheme I had in mind.

I used Prima Almanac papers and some Marianne Design dies to create the corners and fancy middle swag.  


This is the top right hand corner and I made the lovely vintage flower from some lacy fabric I had and the pearls are from an old necklace.  The wee frame has been painted with acrylic paint and then heat embossed using vintage white frantage.  The pearl flourishes are from Prima and came as part of my prize for winning one of the 12 days of Christmas challenge over on FB.


This is the bottom left hand corner where I've used Prima butterfly's flowers and those beautiful crystal flourishes. I've also used Wild Orchid Crafts Roses and air dry clay flowers and heart are from a Martha Stewart silicone mould. The double doily behind the flowers is a Magnolia Doohickey doily die.



The pictures of the happy couple were printed off on canvas paper from my trusty wee printer and I'm really pleased how they turned out.  I tried to tell a story in my layout and I think these 3 photo's are perfect considering they were not the official photographers. These were taken by my DIL Teresa on her I phone.!!!!



and finally This is the frame I eventually chose.  I gave it to them a few days ago and they were delighted with my efforts.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit.  Wishing you all a wonderful day/evening where ever you are.

Hugs

7 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Achhh! Suzi! What a stunning project this is. Love all the details, I couldn't stop looking at them. Beautifully done. Your really captured the sweetness of the moment. Great photos too, and from a phone no less!
Hugs...Barb

Nancee Purdum said...

Suzi, what a great project! I'm sure they will enjoy this! Nancee :)

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Stunning
wauuuu

Vicky said...

I'm sorry sweetie but I dont believe they were just delighted, I reckon they were over the bloody moon to receive something so special & unique to them. This really is so gorgeous, it makes me want get married so you will make one for me!!! Your daughter & her husband are sure to treasure this for the rest of their lives. Absolutely beautiful shug!!!!!!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Faith A said...

An amazingly beautiful to treasure gift.

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

This is gorgeous love Alison xx

julieprice3 said...

Those flowers are gorgeous, what a wonderful keepsake, so very beautiful
Hugs Julie P