Friday, February 28

Just for the fun of it!!!!





Hello my dears,  You'll never guess what I've done!!!  I've only gone and made a card just for the fun of it.  I love this sweet Sylvia Zet stamp, her name is Emily and she is as cute as a button sitting on her wee swing with her puppy!!


I've used my Derwent pencils to colour my image as I wanted a colour to match the lovely Prima Papers.  I used my MS Round The Page punch (lace doily) and distressed the edges with TH brushed corduroy distress ink.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and they've all been glued and dipped in DecoArt Glamour dust. The little bird is a mould and I used white UTEE in my melt pot to make a few of them. 

I haven't added a sentiment as this will be going into my emergency box of cards to be sent to someone special at a later date.

Hugs

Challenges Entered:

A Creative Romance:  Bingo - Pink/Lace/Ribbon
Crafting From the Heart:  Anything Goes/Use Flowers
Everybody-Art-Challenge:  Ribbon or Lace 
Scribble and Scrap Challenge:  Anything Goes 




13 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to just create for the love or fun of it...and it sure looks like you had fun!! BEAUTIFUL Suzi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card!! That stamp is just too cute!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Suzi, a fabulous design and lovely papers. Your imat is just adorable and such wonderful embellishments!!

    Thanks so much for joining Everybody Art Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design, Suzi. Adorable image and love all the pretty extras.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, happy weekend! This is gorgeous! So much detail to the design elements - really gorgeous laces and flowers. The image is masterfully colored. Hugs, Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Suzi, love the image, design and all those flowers, gorgeous. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi
    fabulous design and so beautiful card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card! I love how you used the pearls. Beautiful coloring.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi, Such a beautiful card. Love the colours. Thank you for joining challenge 7 at Crafting From The Heart, good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin DT and Co owner x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, as you usually make.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely design! Thanks for joining us at Craftng from the Heart this time - good luck! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so sweet Suzi! That image is adorable! I love the colors you used! Beautiful! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a delightful image, I love the paper too, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx