Tuesday, February 4

Magnolia-licious DT Anything Goes Challenge midway reminder




Good morning my dears,  I hope your week is off to a great start. I'm here along with my other lovely DT members to remind you that you still have oodles of time to come join in our Anything Goes Challenge over at.


I knew as soon as I saw this sweet Tilda with Bunny balloon from the Lost and Found 2013 collection she would make a wonderful New Baby Girl card.   I've coloured her using ShinHan Art markers and Derwent soft pencils. I added a little bit of frosted lace stickles to the bunny balloon.  I had this sweet cream teddy ribbon on a strip and coloured them with copics.

I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post for you with links where possible. 

Our sponsor is as always the lovely Diana Crick (owner) of Magnolia-licous store  Diana will be sending our lucky random winner a very special surprise package.




I'm looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations over on the blog.

Hugs


Challenges entered:

You me and Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper:  Anything Goes so long as you use patterned paper
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge:  Flowers
Pattie's Creations Design:  For a little girl
Simply Create Too: Mother's Day/or for a Female

Items Used:


19 comments:

  1. Suzi, Glad you're joining us at Simply Create Too for our Mother's Day/Female Challenge. Your baby girl card is so pretty.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Gorgeous Design , Thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to come back and join us again next week for another fab challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beauitful Suzi!!! Perfect baby card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous baby girl card! Your work is so beautiful. Your coloring is perfect! Wonderful card.
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is another beauty! Great colors and lovely details.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, cute image and perfect coloring, great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe I commented on this card somewhere else, but I don't mind to tell you again that this card is so adorable. I LOVE the bear border at the bottom. Your coloring is gorgeous! Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute! I have two nieces who are expecting little girls around Valentine's Day! What a great card this would be......love that teddy bear ribbon! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If this doesn't capture your heart, I don't know what would! Every little element made for a precious card! You really stole the show with this one, Suzi!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, I love the colours on this one, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. This image is adorable. You have made a wonderful, sweet card. There is nothing I don't love about it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous thanks for joining us at Treasured Times Rubber stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How adorable
    Lovely card
    Thank you for joining in with us at Treasured Times
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pastel colors and pretty embellishments! Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx