Tuesday, February 25

Magnolia-Licious DT - Bling It On!!




Good morning my dears,  It's time for our new challenge over at

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS 

This fortnight we would love to see you 
"Bling it On"!!! so lots of sparkle, gems, glitter etc.

For my card I chose this adorable Ribbon Dance Tilda from the Little Moscow collection 2013, I've coloured her using Copics and Derwent soft pencils. The pretty papers are from MME and I've popped a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post for you.

 Diana Crick (owner) of the Magnolia-licious Store / Magnolia-licious Challenge.  will be sending our Random Winner a lovely Surprise Package.



Don't forget to leave a comment for the chance to win another prize kindly donated by Diana.



Thank you so much for coming over to visit and I do hope you will join us in our challenge.  I look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations over the next two weeks.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Addicted to Stamps:  Pink and White 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  anything Goes with patterned papers.
Stampin' for the Weekend:  Flower Power
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Anything Goes
Divas by Design:  Rubber stamps only
Penny Black and More:  Make it Sparkle





Ingredients Used with links where possible.


17 comments:

  1. This is just stunning Suzi thanks so much for playing at Divas by design hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sooo "blinging" cute Suzi!!! BEAUTIFUL card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You created a scrumptious card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, beautiful details!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Penny Black and More, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always a delight to see your stunning cards Suzi.

    Thank so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here, it runs until 5th March.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi such a gorgeously stunning card love the image and layout. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, Suzi. I love the pretty bling ribbon. Tilda looks fabulous. I almost used her for my card this week. She is adorable.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beauty Suzi, love the papers, your colours and your fab design, a gorgeous card to share with us at Divas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty! I love all the pink. The design and shape of your card are fabulous.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Flower Power challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card, I love the shape and sweet flowers and feathers just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely pretty card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Card.. Love the image.. Great Details.. FAB stamping around the image..
    Lots of Beautiful Details.. Great Colors and Love the die cut feathers!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Winner, winner, chicken dinner! This is adorable, Suzi! I love the way you showcased your Tilda by using the Post Card stamp, etc. It is just such a wonderful idea that I might steal!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so gorgeous! I love those dies! Such a sweet Tilda! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Suzi, I love the image and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx