Wednesday, February 12

Midweek Magnolias #82 Midway Reminder Valtentine/Love



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to remind you that there is still lots of time to join us in our Valentine/Love Challenge over at


I've used sweet Tilda with Spring heart from the 2013 Lost and Found collection. You can find her over at Magnolia-licious my sentiment is from the With Love 2012 collection but I've only used the top half of it.

You will find links for items used at the bottom of my post.


Do please pop over and take a minute to read the ROOLZ
of our challenge on the side bar, I don't want anyone to miss out on the fabulous Mystery Prize from our sponsors 


Do please take a peek also at the amazing creation the wonderful Dt girls have made for your inspiration.

Have a fabulous day everyone!!

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  Hearts & Flowers. 
Magnolia Down Under Facebook Challenge: Valentine
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge:  Hearts
Card and Scrap Challenge:  Use Stamps 
A Creative Romance Challenge:  Show us some Love
Fussy and Fancy Challenge:  Be my Valentine  
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  Lots of Love
Papertake Weekly Challenge:  With a Heart
  

Recipe:



20 comments:

  1. Beautiful,fab image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Suzi...I can't believe that I am actually here with my DT hat on...it's usually you wearing the hat...LOL!!! Your card is STUNNING Suzi with the lovely elements and your WONDERFUL colouring!!!! Your cards always show your talent and passion for this craft!! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy "Be My Valentine"...I hope that you will join us again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, beautifully done hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Valentine's card Suzi
    love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Suzi, this is just completely adorable. I love the soft coloring and the beautiful dies that showcase Tilda. Your papers, all your designing elements are quite stunning! Wonderful job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the papers you used in your design. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful Suzi! Love the papers and the heart covered in paper. Tilda is so sweet, love how you colored her.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love the 2 layers of those 2 Spellbinders together!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a gorgeous, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful, I love the paper and your pretty Tilda, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow....beautiful card and papers.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi you have excelled yourself this time hun love this card fabulous image and layout. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love those colors and the DP's are wonderful. Great design.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card Suzi! I love those papers! Beautiful....perfect Tilda for a special Valentine! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Very cute and romantic :) Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap!
    DT Unni A

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow stunning card and the stamp coloration is fantastic.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello dear, your card absolutely gorgeous!
    thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week and welcome back :)
    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for being with us at MDUC this week.
    You have made a beautiful card for this week's challenge.
    Beautiful colors and beautiful decorations.
    Wish you Good Luck!
    Hug Camilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx