Wednesday, February 5

Midweek Magnolias DT #82 Valentine/Love






Good Morning my dears,  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another challenge over at 

Midweek Magnolias

This fortnight we would love to see you create with the theme of 

Valentine/Love 

I've used sweet Tilda with dot bow from the With Love Collection 2012 and masked her onto the I Love You large sentiment stamp.
Tilda has been coloured using Flex-markers and Derwent soft pencils.

I painted and then crackle glazed my chipboard heart and swirl to give it more depth.  I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post for you with links where possible.

In the meantime do please pop over and take a peek at the utterly gorgeous creations our amazing DT girls have made for your inspiration this week and don't forget to read the very few rules on our sidebar so that we can include you in the fabulous Mystery Prize which will be sent to our Random winner from

Just before I go I'd like to say Hello and Welcome to my new followers. It's lovely that you are now my Cyber friends.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl:  Hearts
Magnolia Mania:  Hearts
Time for Magnolia:  Be my Valentine
Live & Love Crafts:  Love and Lace
Totally Tilda:  Tilda in Pink and Red for Valentine
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Pearls and Lace
Dutch Magnolia Lovers:   Valentine.
Craft Hoarders Anonymous:  Debut challenge on this new challenge blog Gloria and the DT gals would love to see "Your Style"  I love  mixing and matching textures and colouring my stamps.
Magnolia Down Under Facebook Challenge:  Valentine



Recipe


30 comments:

  1. Truly adorable Suzi, great shape fab colouring and gorgeous embellis
    Thanks for joining us girls at Totally Tilda
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful project!!! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Hoarders!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely adorable tag! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the shape of this very pretty card, also all the different textures and layers. It's just beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the Craft Hoarders Anonymous debut challenge! Hope you will be back to play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!!!! Perfect Valentine's card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Suzi, love all the elements on it. Thanks for playing along with Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darling, Suzi! I've yet to use my I Love You stamp. I'll have to dust it off now that I see your adorable pairing of images! I especially love the color scheme you've selected. It made your card so warm and inviting! It's really sweet!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge fan of Magnolia stamps and this little lovely is no exception. Great coloring as well. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stunning! Fabulous shape and amazing design and details. All beautiful!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so cute! Or as the kids say....totes adorbs! I love the colors and the layering and your fabbie coloring of the image! Thanks for playing along with our first challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a great style! Love this project! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Hoarders!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just a super adorable card! I'm so excited that you joined us for the launch of Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I hope you come to play often! Ginny from Polly's Paper : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jaw droppingly beautiful - that red is so vibrant!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love this! Beautiful shaped card! Tilda is a cutie and I love all the little ribbons and lace and flowers! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable! I love the sweet little Magnolia image you used. Thank you for joining us for our first challenge at Craft Hoarders Annymous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your style with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous. . and what style you have! Love the layers, the shapes, your expert coloring annd the way you've layered so many different elements! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's such a cutie, love the pretty card shape and all the gorgeous embellishments, beautifully done Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful card Suzi, a lovely design and gorgeous papers and colour scheme. Tilda is adorable and such wonderful detailing!!

    Thanks so much for joining LHOSM,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another stunning card, love the folded ribbon too

    ReplyDelete
  21. Suzi
    I feel love from your card
    It is gorgeous
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello suzi,
    very beautiful card, thankyou for joining us at the magnolia mania, greetings from sonja

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful!
    Thanks for Sharing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wauwww wat een prachtige kaart en wat een leuke details op je kaart. Bedankt voor je deelname bij TFM. Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  25. In a word-"Beautiful". I love the sentiment that you used with Tilda. It is the perfect thing. Your layout and embellies are wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable card....love the coloring...Thanks for playing along with our first challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card, love the layout and Tilda, oh so beautiful.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card....love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Suzi how adorable is this sweet Tilda Valentine creation..awesome shape super cute great take on the Red/Pink Valentine chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx