Wednesday, March 5

Magnolia-licious DT "W"ednesday Inspirational Post




A very good morning to you all once again!!  this is my second post today and I'm here to share sweet Sylvia Zet's Wee Emily with her puppy dog for our "W"ednesday Inspirational post over at 


As most of you will know we now have a great variety of stamps in our store which include Whimsy/Candibean/Wild Rose Studio/Penny Black and of course our sweet Magnolias. 


For my card I've used Prima's Romance Novel papers and distressed the edges. I've also used some lace I bought last year from Fantastic ribbons the Doohickey feather die and little heart have been heat embossed with Stampendous Rose frantage enamel.  As always you will find a list of ingredients with links where possible at the bottom of my post.

In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful day/evening and Happy Crafting everyone.

Hugs




Challenges Entered:

Craft-Dee BowZ:  Anything goes with a handmade bow
Bearly Mine Challenge:  One for the Girls 
Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Triple play - Use 3 of something. I've used 3 dies and 3 flowers.
Crafting from the Heart:  Anything Goes/Use Dies
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Just for a Girl





Recipe:


17 comments:

  1. Stunning, love the little angle of it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet image! Love all the pink and beautiful coloring.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful and your coloring is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. I really like the colors chosen and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally luscious with the lace and double sheer bows! Thanks for submitting this to the Craft-Dee BowZ March challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Suzi. Such a beautiful image and love the embellishments and design.
    Hope you are having a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning creation from your heand
    lovely
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a lovely card, Suzi. I love the gorgeous feather die cuts, ribbon bows and lace. Not to mention this adorable stamp, so pretty.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ribbons your project and those feathers look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful work, Suzi! Love all the beautiful paper and hearts. Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous Wee Stamps card you have made here. Stunning. It fits our challenge this month well of “One for the girls”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card. I love the colors and elements. Your image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow She is just fabulous! Great colours and Amazing Embellies! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning creation, thanks for joining in our challenge at Bearly Mine Challenge and good luck in the draw.Annie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card! So sweet!!! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx