Wednesday, March 26

Midweek Magnolia DT #85 Lacey Lace Midweek Reminder



Sweet Tilda now sits pride of place on top of my pencil holder.



Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all enjoying this lovely sunshine we've been having over the past couple of days. Mind you in saying that we are still scraping the ice off the car windows in the morning and a massive hail stone (golf ball) downpour hit us yesterday afternoon, but in between we had some lovely sunny moments. lol

Anyway I'm here to remind you that there is still lots of time to pop over and join us at 

Midweek Magnolias  for our Lacey Lace challenge.

I made a cute holder, it's supposed to hold mini sprays but as I don't use a lot of them I decided it could hold my Tortillions (paper stumps)  You can find the tutorial from Sam (Pootles Papercraft) 

After making the box I decorated it using Prima paper and some lovely black lace which had some pink pearls added.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts .

My sweet Rose Scent Tilda is from the 2013 Lost and Found Collection. You can find her and many other wonderful Magnolia/Wee Stamps/Candibean/Wild Rose Studio/Penny Black stamps in the Magnolia-licious store.

Thank you so much for stopping by to see me I hope you enjoyed your visit and please come back and see me soon.

Hugs 

Challenges Entered:


Simply Magnolia Challenge:  Are having a game of Bingo this time and I've chosen the middle line down of Pink/Punches and or Dies/Flowers 
Love to Create Challenge:  Bingo is the theme and I've chosen the diagonal line of  Pink/lace/flowers 
Robyns Fetish Challenge: Anything but a card 
Bastel-traum Challenge:  Flowers, pearls and lace 
Inky Chicks Challenge:  Use some lace 
My Craft Creations:  Anything Goes 


18 comments:

  1. Suzi I love your paper stumps holder, beautiful and practical! looks great on your pencils stand, and we get to look at your desk ;)
    Love,Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful project. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Suzi, quite impressed with your craft area too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project, Suzi! I love the colors you chose.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...that is just the CUTEST pencil holder I have ever seen!!! Fabulous idea Suzi...GORGEOUS to boot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sizi, this is such a delightful creation. Beautifully done! Just makes you want to use those stumps, doesn't it. I enjoy visiting Sam's blog as well. I've used here tutorials with great success. Hugs...Barb...HE>i

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love it beautiful & versatile, love the colours chosen. Thanks so much for joining us over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever idea and so useful too, very sweet
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very pretty Suzi and such a great idea, it's perfect for our Pretty in Pink theme.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi what a brilliant idea love the papers fantastic. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful idea! I love it!
    Great job making an ordinary item look extraordinary.
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a fab project Suzi, love the idea and papers
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute Suzi! Perfect little bright spot for your desk! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month
    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely project, thank you for entering the MCC challenge, and good luck...Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome project! Love how you decorated the box! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks so pretty, Suzi!. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful project with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Suzi...
    You made a great Job... I love this idea :) THANKS for sharing by bastel-traum.ch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx