Wednesday, March 5

Midweek Magnolias DT #84 Flourishes



Good morning my dears, It's time for a new challenge over at


This fortnights challenge has the theme of Flourishes which can be in the form of stamping or die cuts.  I've used my Doo Hickey die to achieve my flourishes and I'm using this adorable Edwin. I don't even know his name or which collection he's from but I just loved his look, so when he came up for sale over on Facebook I had to snap him up. Edwin has been coloured using Derwent soft pencils and sansodor oil. 

My papers are a mixture of Tim Holtz Shabby Chic 12 x 12 and Maja Designs.   The Hello stamp is from Stampin Up and the other sayings are from my various scrapbook collections.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous 


Our Sponsor

and they will be sending our Random Winner a Mystery package if your follow the few rules we have on the sidebar.

In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful day and week ahead.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Papertake Weekly:  Anything goes
 (with the option of making your own flowers)
Craft All Day:  Anything Goes 
That Craft Place:  Anything Goes 
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT. One for the boys
Shopping our Stash:  Have a theme of 3,2,1.  I've used 3 different papers, two flourishes and I brad. 


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    It's so hard to make men's crads but this one is a stunner!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Suzi! He is such a great image! Do you know where I can get more stock of those Tim Holtz shabby chic papers I am running very low and struggling to find them!!! Fab work hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous but masculine too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Your coloring looks fabulous.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! Love the image and your colouring! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the 3-2-1 challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Suzi he looks so cute
    fantastic card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edwin looks just fabulous Suzi, nice work
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute, Suzi. Love your adorable Edwin. Gorgeous card design and so perfect for a guy.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Suzi, it's so hard to make a "guy" card. You've done an excellent job on this one, even the flourishes are fabulous! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful male card, lovely coloring.
    Wishing you a wonderful day!
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! It is so embellished but still masculine! Perfect! Im so glad you played along with us at Shopping Our Stash this week!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Card

    Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place x Stacey S x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card for a man.
    Perfect !!
    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink....Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card! Love it! So manly! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx