Wednesday, March 12

Midweek Magnolias DT #84 Flourishes Midway Reminder





Good morning my dears,  I'm here to remind you that there is still lots of time to come join in our Flourishes challenge over at


For my card I've used this sweet Rose Garden Tilda from the Summer Memories collection 2012 and  coloured her using copics and Derwent pencils.

My papers are so old I can't remember who made them but they were 12x12 card stock.  Doily (English Tea) and flourishes dies are both from Cheery Lynn.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, lace from stash and Birthday sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see me soon.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under:  Celebrating their 5th Birthday (Happy Birthday ladies) so Birthday is the theme 
Simply Magnolia:  Birthday Wishes 
Dutch Magnolia Lovers:  Flowers and Lace  
Crafts & Me Challenge:  Anything Goes




13 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card! The colors and design are fantastic.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Suzi,
    love all flowers
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely delightful, Suzi!The color combos are gorgeous and the fancy flourishes and flowers are a beautiful finish. Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the DML challenge with this beautiful, colorful card!
    Greetz Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! love the bright colors and gorgeous flowers. Fab coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, I love the colors!
    Great image. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi.
    Your card is so pretty. I love the image and the soft pastel colours you have used for the flower arrangements.
    Thanks for joining our Birthday Wishes challenge at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card...so pretty with all that color...just heart this..so happy to visit...your blog is soooo pretty too...lizzi simply magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pretty paper, very colourful, so sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Suzi! I'm ready for spring!!! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card :) Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC. Hug, Janne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx