Monday, April 14

Easter Treat bag with Bunny Tilda






Hello my dears,  Easter is just around the corner and as I still had a couple of  treat bags to make I thought I'd better crack on and get them done.   

This one was made with just normal white 250gm card stock from Papermill direct, the image has been stamped on the same paper and coloured with copics and Derwent soft pencils.  My papers are a mixture of Tim holtz shabby chic and some freebies I got in a magazine. 

I had these cute Egg shaped chipboard pieces so covered them and the flower with some K&Co glitter paper. Flowers are from I am Roses and the ribbon is from Angelcrafts.biz

My sweet hiding egg Tilda is from the 2013 Little Easter collection.

Oki dockie my dears, that's about it for me for today, I have my sweet Grandsons coming for a 2 day stay so I best scoot off and get things prepared.  I'll see you all Wednesday with my DT creation for Midweek Magnolia. 

Have a lovely day

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  I followed the sketch and took the option of an Easter Theme

Simply Magnolia Challenge:  Easter Goodness
A creative Romance Challenge:  Eggcellent Spring



16 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Suzi. Love the adorable image and fabulous design.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning hand made Easter bag with all kinds of goodies to put in it. You're so clever my friend. Everything about it is completely perfect from bow to egg border.
    Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finaly I am back,
    my recovery is almost finish
    your bag is so sweet
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are amazing layers!! Well done :D

    Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT!
    xxx
    Riette (Red) DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi you just know how to put everything together so well. Could you send me just a tiny bit of your brain so maybe I could have a VERY small amount of your talent?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet Easter bag! Love it! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  7. suzi this is so adorable...love every little detail...lovely lizzi simply magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah this is super,what a great card and I adore the image its so cute. Thanks for playing on our Easter themed challenge on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi such an adorable card love the cute image and all those chocolates. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet bag! Love your image.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute easter card. I love colors & your Tilda. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeousBeautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.

    Andrea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Easter gift bag Suzi.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this is so adorable. Cute bunny and a lot of yummi chocolate. Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC. Hug, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab Project! Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends! Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx