Tuesday, April 8

Magnolia-licious Challenge DT Lots of Flowers








Good morning my dears, 
We have a new challenge starting over at 

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS

This fortnight we would love to see all your pretty 

FLOWER CARDS.  

I love using flowers on my cards and any other project I'm making so this was my dream theme so to speak.  I've used these adorable Gemini Twins from the "New" Zodiac 2014 collection available from Magnolia-licious Store.  They are so perfect for all occasions.  Twins, Sisters, Best Friends etc.

Anyhoo!!! I've made an easel card using lots of pretty elements which I will list at the bottom of my post for you.


Our sponsor for all our challenges is the very generous and lovely Diana Crick who will be sending our random winner a fabulous surprise gift.



Don't forget to comment, the more comments you make the more chance of winning a fabulous prize.





Wishing you all a wonderful day. 

Hugs



Challenges Entered: 

Marvelous Magnolias:  Ribbon or Bows 
The Shabby Tea Room: Colour pallet plus flowers + lace / ribbon
Craftyhands Challenge:  Shabby Chic 
Stampin' for the Weekend:  Spring Colours
Totally Papercrafts Challenge:  Pastels 
Bastel-Traum challenge:  Lace, pearls and flowers
Craft-Dee Bowz Challenge:  Anything goes with a handmade bow.
Creata Challenge:  Say it with flowers, product used Joy Butterfly edge die 



Recipe:



16 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Suzi!! I love the easel style and shape that you chose!! FABULOUS embellies...and I DO LOVE Frantage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi this is stunningly beautiful love the image, layout and flowers. As you know I have recently changed the name of my blog and in order for you to continue following me you need to unfollow and then follow me again, sorry for being such a pain, apologies if I have already asked this of you but I would hate to lose you. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! lots of great texture going on here. Adorable card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is such beautiful card. Great colors and your layout is stunning.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    Gunn***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us over at Creata Challenge....good luck
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi this is stunning, love your choice of embellies. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! I love how you embossed the frame around the image. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a stunning card so many elements and glitter and flowers all the bits a girl loves! Many thanks for joining the crafty hands challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is left to be said about this awesome work of art? Your creative talent is beautifully expressed on this card. Deeeee-lightful! Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic !!! love all the frantage
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi, your card is gorgeous! Love all the glitz and sparkle. You have created an elegant scene.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Suzi what a gorgeous card! I love that image! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful card. So pretty and delicate, I really love this style of card making.

    Floss
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Frantage, pretty lace and flowers, so sweet
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx