Tuesday, April 22

Magnolia-licious DT Anything Goes




Good morning all,  It's time for a  new challenge over at 


Our theme for this fortnight is Anything Goes

I decided to make these sweet treat bags for my Grandchildren. They were delighted to find lots of Easter chocolate inside.

I used Magnolia mini stamps on Doohickey tag dies and coloured them with copics and Derwent soft pencils.  My bows were made using the WRMK envelope punch board and I made belly bands to keep the bags closed.

The bags and belly bands were made using my Score-pal

I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post with links where possible. In the meantime I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations over the coming weeks.

One Random winner will win a Surprise package from the lovely Diana Crick (owner) of Magnolia-licious challenge and




Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Addicted To Stamps:  Anything Goes 
Southern Girls Challenge:  Earn your Stripes, I've made one of my gift bags in blue striped card-stock. If it doesn't qualify please delete. 
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper challenge:  Anything Goes 
Feeling Crafty Challenge:  Anything for a Child
One Crazy Stamper Challenge:  Anything Goes 
A Sprinkle of Imagination:  Anything Goes
Totally Paper Crafts:  Tag it. 


Recipe:
DP:  American Crafts - DCWV - Paper mania Happy Days-Bazzill card stock 
- Small stamp from rose package kit 
Dies Used: Magnolias Doohickey wave tag die - Doohickey doily flower die - Doohickey swirl & leaf die
Magnolia sentiment: Especially for you. 




21 comments:

  1. so fun Suzi, love the idea
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, love your little baggies
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful little bags, I bet the children were delighted :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Suzi! So sweet and bright, your grandbabies must have loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh oh oh!!! Girl you've taken bags to a whole new level with those fabulous toppers. Super way to get lots of goes in to a project! I'm in love with these bars! Fabulous job! Hugs Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful Suzi just perfect for those little treats. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bags are beautiful. Love the bows at the bottom versus the top. You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are perfect! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful bag designs! Love the stripey ones. Thanks for joining our current challenge at Southern Girls Challenge. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. such awesome treat bags you created!! I am sure your grandkids were delighted to receive them!! Thanks so much for joining us at SGCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi, do you have a tutorial how to create the bags? Please, I'd love to know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your gift bags are fab! Love the belly bands. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I just adore these gift bags. What a fabulous idea! thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what gorgeous bags Suzi! So cute! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulously colourful treat bags. I love the way you've embellished them, especially the bows.
    Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your treat bags are amazing! I am sure your grandchildren will love them.

    Karen
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous bags. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creations - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fun, Suzi! I love how you've customized each bag. They are just precious!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Sweet Treat Bags are beautiful Suzi, I love the pretty papers and tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx